UBot Underground

[SELL] ★★★ DataGrid UI Plugin ★★★ ➜ Professional Looking DataGrid In Your Main Window

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any chance we could get an "auto scroll" feature. This would always keep the current working row visible.

Here are some suggestions:   Ability to enter hex color codes More styling options. Padding, margin etc. Sort datagrid when header column is clicked Pagination Double click cell to edit values Ability

Seems like a bug , if you can post it to the bug tracker i'll give it few tests!     Hey Pete , about the styler , like Gogetta said above , the columns width field is mandatory , i'll think about set

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Aymen,

Great plugin...

Is there any chance that you could add a feature where we can allow the user to hide a column or columns in the dataGrid, for instance I have many fields being displayed but at any time the user may wish to click on a column and hide it so that the data displayed meets his needs.

Kind regards

Arthur

• 1 month later...

Hey Aymen,

Any chance you can add in the ability to increase the font size and row size? It's kind of hard to read at this size and having control over that would be amazing.

Will look into it soon !

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Aymen,

Any idea when you will have time to look into the problems reported below.

Item 1 has become a big problem for me as when the table is sorted the contextmenu no longer returns the correct URL for the item in the datagrid as the datagrid index is messed up.

Meanwhile does anyone have a work around for getting the correct datagrid index after a sort is performed by the user, if so I would be grateful for a temporary fix whist waiting for an update as I have a program almost ready to ship and now find this annoying bug...

Kind regards

Arthur

Bug Report:

1. Datagrid Index not working correctly when sorting is enabled

2. Scrolling in the datagrid changes row color
3. datagrid row color seems to reset selected index.

http://bugs.ubot-plugins.com/view.php?id=32

http://bugs.ubot-plugins.com/view.php?id=34
http://bugs.ubot-plugins.com/view.php?id=35

Thanks in advance for fixing those bugs.

Kindest regards

Dan

Hi Aymen,

Any idea when you will have time to look into the problems reported below.

Item 1 has become a big problem for me as when the table is sorted the contextmenu no longer returns the correct URL for the item in the datagrid as the datagrid index is messed up.

Meanwhile does anyone have a work around for getting the correct datagrid index after a sort is performed by the user, if so I would be grateful for a temporary fix whist waiting for an update as I have a program almost ready to ship and now find this annoying bug...

Kind regards

Arthur

Sorry Arthur , i was planning to work on an update but stuff came up lately!

I'll try to work on at least one problem from the above bugs list this week-end or the one after!

Regards

Hi Aymen,

Thanks for getting back to this thread,

I have made a plan on the sort for now by saving the data to an sqlite file which the allows me to fill the datagrid with data from any SQL statement.

It does mean that I have to have a button for each sort but I now have many options using SQL for my returned data to fill the datagrid with.

Kind regards

Arthur

• 3 months later...

Hi Aymen, I have a little issue and dont know how to solve it.

I set: 

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "browser container switch", "Browser") 

But the browser is blank.

http://content.screencast.com/users/r0dvan/folders/Snagit/media/a7dbe623-c09e-4cee-9e14-ec122f8ce3f7/12.01.2015-11.54.png

I also encountered this issue:

http://content.screencast.com/users/r0dvan/folders/Snagit/media/2abac1b3-850a-4cf4-84f4-e3ddbcf65290/12.03.2015-10.55.png

Maybe I have outdated version of the plugin? 

Where can I get the new version? (UPDATED: I found the updates on my email, along with all the other updates. its on v 1.0.5 right? )

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Aymen,

Does this plugin works fine in stealth version?

I have seen a few bugs that have to be fixed, Is there any coming update?

Waiting for your update & one more thing,Sent you a PM regarding my Socket Code Generator license reset

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone needs support or have a question please use my official Ubot Plugins support desk here : https://ubotplugins.freshdesk.com/

I'm not on the forum regularly so chances that i won't be able to help you on time , please use the support desk for faster replies!

Regards

Can anyone help regarding the open URL command. I created a table, right-click to open the URL - but i get following error, windows cannot find...Make sure you typed the name correctly.Please see the attached image. The thing is I scraped the names of the networks and not the URL's, how do I get the right-click URL to work and open the URL? when somebody clicks on network name in the network column it should take them to the corresponding network URL. I have used the commands as below.

plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "datagrid contextmenu add", "Open URL", "open_website()", "")

define open_website {
    shell("cmd.exe /c start {$plugin function("DataGridUI.dll", "$datagridUI get value", $plugin function("DataGridUI.dll", "$datagridUI selected index"), "put column name here")}")
}

post-16700-0-82517600-1450893743_thumb.png

The thing is I scraped the names of the networks and not the URL's, how do I get the right-click URL to work and open the URL? when somebody clicks on network name in the network column it should take them to the corresponding network URL. I have used the commands as below.

You have to scrape the URL as well and put it somewhere that you can find. For example if you don't want to show the URL in your table you can make a second table with the name of the network in the first column and the URL in the second. Then when they right click on that you can get the value (the network name) then search for it in the other table and find the row then get the URL from the second table using the row number and column 1. Then use that to launch the site.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Aymen :)

I wasnt sure which thread to post this as it kind of relates to 2 products, 

so ill post at both just in case, ..

ok I am currently using this Datagrid plugin along side the Scheduling commands in Pash's Advanced systems, 

All works pretty well but when i add try and edit via a context menu it will not fire off, 

If i put the same command in a button it works fine, 

also worth pointing out that the other Context menu options i added work with no problems, 

So is it something to do with the datagrid plugin or Pash's Advanced systems Scheduling commands ? I dunno lol

Any help appreciated 

Cheers

CJ

• 1 month later...

Hi Aymen :)

Im having a problem,  I can not get the "datagrid styler" to fire off via the "Context" menu options, 

it will execute from a define attached to a button but not execute from the same define if run from the context menu, 

I tested a few other methods but it seems that the styler will only run from an "on load" or a button,

I even tried having it loop within a thread to continuously fire off but it wont execute if run in a thread either.

Any ideas ?

Im stumped

Thanks

CJ

Edit: Javascript works with this plugin. The browser is only hidden behind the data grid. But for Javascript to work you need to have the browser on a valid webpage. My problem was that I had a "Close Page" higher up in the script so the Browser was there but it was not at a webpage. I had it navigate to an empty page after the "Close Page" and its working fine.

Also Aymen offers great support via his ticket system!

• 3 weeks later...

Plugin hides "in new browser" bug.

When you use grid table and switch back to browser using "browser container switch" it will messed up the in new browser command.

Here's a sample code:

in new browser {
    navigate("http://www.google.com","Wait")
    wait(2)
}
wait(1)
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "show datagrid", "id|col")
wait(2)
plugin command("DataGridUI.dll", "browser container switch", "Browser")
wait(2)
in new browser {
    navigate("http://www.google.com","Wait")
    wait(2)
    save to file("C:\\Users\\Kojak\\Desktop\\source.txt",$document text)
}

Video http://screencast.com/t/YQfgL7jgV4

I will check that out!

Is there any update/progress/workaround for this bug ?

This happens at my end 100%, I only need to switch to the data grid once and ANY "in New Browser" will be blank until restarted :/

Its a bit frustrating having to restart UBot or a compiled bot to get the New browsers to show again.

Cheers

CJ