UBot Underground

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Today only My birthday discount $ 20 each plugin)

Pash ... your plugins are great   But the way you protect it can be a disaster for us when selling compiled bots and got such kind of errors from your plugins   Please consider about it

It will work in "Debug Mode" only. It does not validate the "Compile Bot".

Posted Images

use admin mode , will make ubot exbrowser plugin not work, and ubot buggy

ubot crashes much more easy with admin mode

I'm sorry. The problem with the exbrowser you have to contact the developer exbrowser. I'm not a developer of the exbrowser plugin.

looks like it has nothing to do if it is in admin mode.

for the complied bot,   it can change timezone in the server which ubot source code installed. but not work in the server not with ubot installed

looks like it has nothing to do if it is in admin mode.

for the complied bot,   it can change timezone in the server which ubot source code installed. but not work in the server not with ubot installed

Does it work on your PC or Server machine?

if your pc try

1. disable all other plugin

2. use only simple code

plugin command("Advanced DateTime.dll", "datetime set system time zone", "(UTC+07:00) Bangkok, Hanoi, Jakarta")

3. compile

same result.   only work on the computer which ubot installed

- The version of Ubot Studio sample (5.8.5).
- The version of Plugin you are running.
- The version of Operating System you are running.
- The version of Flash Player you have installed.
- The version of .NET Framework you have installed.
  • 2 months later...

Pash, what is the command for counting the days difference on this plugin?

For example today is february 25 and i want to know the day difference between february 25 and march 14.

Thanks

command "$datetime difference"

• 5 months later...

Hey Pash

i notice that "(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)"

isn't in the list when i use the get time zone mapping
$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime get time zone mapping", "")
"(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)"

I need the user to pick from the list and enter it as a variable 
set(#utc timestamp,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime converter", $date, "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "UNIX", #GLOBAL User Selected Timezone, "(UTC) Coordinated Universal Time", "en-US", "en-US"),"Local")

Please update 
Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hey Pash
for UTC = 0
using
$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime get time zone mapping", "")

"(UTC+00:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London" for example

$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime converter", "10/06/2019 16:41:43", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "UNIX", "(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London", "(UTC) Coordinated Universal Time", "en-US", "en-US")

When selected in mapping can you make it also match in the converter, its missing the "+0,00" part so when i use the mapped format in the converter it doesn't spit out a conversion because the formating is different.

and have to use "(UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London" instead

Hey Pash

After the update the display is fine but now no timezone i select converts, it just shows blank no matter what i select

$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime converter", "10/06/2019 16:41:43", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "UNIX", "(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)", "(UTC) Coordinated Universal Time", "en-US", "en-US")

Hey Pash

After the update the display is fine but now no timezone i select converts, it just shows blank no matter what i select

$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime converter", "10/06/2019 16:41:43", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "UNIX", "(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)", "(UTC) Coordinated Universal Time", "en-US", "en-US")

Because the wrong choice has been selected.

set(#Debug,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime converter", "10/06/2019 16:41:43", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "UNIX", "(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)", "(UTC-02:00) Coordinated Universal Time-02", "en-US", "en-US"),"Global")
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Pash,
When I use
set(#timer One,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime count up/down", "11/01/2019 11:02:00", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "m"),"Global")

if I just count for only hour or minute, nothing returns i have to do h:m for something to come back, Can you update it so I can only return hour or minutes

Hey Pash,

When I use

set(#timer One,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime count up/down", "11/01/2019 11:02:00", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "m"),"Global")

if I just count for only hour or minute, nothing returns i have to do h:m for something to come back, Can you update it so I can only return hour or minutes

i test it work try update plugin or restart ubot

Is it possible to have multiple stop watches running at the same time ? i have many different things to track

Can not do it

clear list(%Debug)
set(#watch,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime stop watch", "Start", ""),"Global")
loop(5) {
    load html($replace($plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime random", "01/01/2014 00:00:00", "01/02/2014 23:59:00", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", 50),$new line,"<br>"))
    add item to list(%Debug,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime stop watch", "Watch", "dd:hh:mm:ss:ffff"),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
}
set(#watch,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime stop watch", "Stop", ""),"Global")
set(#watch,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime stop watch", "Start", ""),"Global")
divider
comment("Section A")
load html($replace($plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime random", "01/01/2014 00:00:00", "01/02/2014 23:59:00", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", 50),$new line,"<br>"))
set(#Debug,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime stop watch", "Watch", "dd:hh:mm:ss:ffff"),"Global")
divider
comment("Section B")
set(#watch,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime stop watch", "Restart", ""),"Global")
set(#Debug2,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime stop watch", "Watch", "dd:hh:mm:ss:ffff"),"Global")
divider
set(#watch,$plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime stop watch", "Stop", ""),"Global")
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Can you allow it to decrement and increment time more than 1440 minutes? maybe 7 days would be more than enough for me

alert($plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime decrement", 0, 0, 0, 0, 1440, 0, 0, "", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)"))
Edited by hienquoc

Can you allow it to decrement and increment time more than 1440 minutes? maybe 7 days would be more than enough for me

alert($plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime decrement", 0, 0, 0, 0, 1440, 0, 0, "", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)"))

????

alert($plugin function("Advanced DateTime.dll", "$datetime decrement", 0, 0, 0, 0, 5000, 0, 0, $date, "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)", "UBOT (MM/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss)"))
  • PRO locked this topic