UBot Underground

I bought my first MacBook Pro!

This has nothing to do with ubot. I just wanted to tell somebody, lol

I have wanted a Mac for quite a while now. Mission accomplished!

J

cough cough ! totalnoob, cough!

yeah...

cuz trying to work with rails on my windows machine made me oh so 1337  ^_^

• Like 1

should have just made a hackintosh

That is next on my list!

Been busting ass the last few weeks and have been seeing some results. So I took a bit of the extra cash and bought myself something I have wanted for a long while now. 

Feels good to reward myself too, lol I love my MacBook, my only regret is that I didn't purchase one sooner. 

15" MacBook Pro w/Retnia, i7 Intel Quad Core, 8GB DDR3 RAM, NVIDA GeForce GT 650m GPU, 256GB Flash Storage.

I was on the fence about spending the money in order to double the RAM and flash storage, but opted to keep the $700 bucks in my pocket. 8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, and external drives/cloud storage come cheap so...

15" MacBook Pro w/Retnia, i7 Intel Quad Core, 8GB DDR3 RAM, NVIDA GeForce GT 650m GPU, 256GB Flash Storage.

I was on the fence about spending the money in order to double the RAM and flash storage, but opted to keep the $700 bucks in my pocket. 8GB of RAM is enough for what I do, and external drives/cloud storage come cheap so...

An extra $700 for that?! I think you made the right decision :D You can get yourself a new phone and tablet as well instead!