UBot Underground

The 2 things you would change in Ubot Studio if you could?

In all honesty I love UBot, i can code other languages but its too hard to knock a software that takes a good 60% out of complicated procedures using alternative languages wether it be C#, C++ or whatever, 

and the fact that i can use those other languages within UBot if you stumble across a bug is just perfect, 

I havent found a bug that i cant find a workaround for yet and from a geeky point of view i love the challenge, if UBot wasnt buggy then i would probably get bored lmao 

ok, .. 

so my 2 things i would change, ..  

1 - The ability to "Difinitively" kill/close/remove/whatever a crashed browser/thread

This is definitely my main pet peeve (and i mean seriously drives me insane) is the little browser windows crashing,

the ability to make that crashed window "Dis-Appear" would actually make my life complete hahaha 

2 - The ability to Modify/Edit ALL references to UBot but specifically the "Error .. balh blah, .. Contact UBot Studio Support" 

There is no offence meant by this and im NOT ashamed to declare i use UBot for 90% of my projects, but I personally dont think it looks very professional 

my logic behind this really is that if i use Visual Studio or any other software developing/compiling tool, If there is an error it doesnt say "Error .. balh blah, .. Contact Visual Studio Support" 

so thats my 2 cents lol

oh, .. on a side note, .. 

@Seth Turin - will the little "Downloading support files .. " popup and progress bar be re-introduced ?

Only asking as a lot of my customers have (pardon the language) shit PC's and even worse net speeds, ..

so when they need to download the infamous support files they need to open their task manager to see why their purchase has not loaded, 

and because of slow net speeds its usually downloading for a good 45 - 75 mins, .. sounds ridiculous i know, but i have sat on TeamViewer and seen how long it takes,

and i know someone will probably chirp in here to tell me to include them with the compiled bot, 

but i do normally include them, but when a UBot update is released then its difficult to include the updated support files within an update for a bot without farting around with an extra process to put them in the right place at the users end

and i dont really want to ask 1000's of customers to download the "latest" setup file.

well, that was supposed to be a short and quick post .. 

i may have bored myself hahhaa

Cheers

CJ

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, there's no need to argue the counting issue. In either case, thread safe is an issue and we need a better parallel processing system. So getting back to the spirit of this thread, here are my tw

Ok, I spent a little time playing with this. This one is  different than any of the examples I had seen so far. When I run the script, it does actually crash. When I drilled down into it, I can confir

If I am in the position of seth i will purchase the resell rights all the useful plugins released by the members, put it on ubot4 and call it Ubot version 6. That will get rid of the negativity on ubo

If I could suggest anything it would be the option to use TOR as the browser.  It works great when you are trying to run multiple accounts on sites that monitor your IP's (like Tumblr).  Additionally, it's opensource so there would be no licensing snafu's.

Thanks for listening :-)

1. Auto updater for our customers would be awesome

2. easier way to control (other bots/sub bots) for a program....   (run/close/scheduling sub-bots | easier way to control sub bots from the main bot.)

maybe in UI commands or panel would be wonderful.

Yeah, there's no need to argue the counting issue. In either case, thread safe is an issue and we need a better parallel processing system. So getting back to the spirit of this thread, here are my two:

1. Simplified threading system, to make thread safety a non-issue and to make thread complexity easier to manage

2. Object oriented design capabilities, to help organize large bots, but without overcomplicating the basic scripting system for beginners.

Your number two is just want I would love to see.

I posted my two and then started reading the thread and see this is on your mind... makes me happy hope it happens someday cheers