file owner/set: set owner of a file

file owner/get: get owner of a file

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will check and fix in the next update.

It is what I try to do. However, when it merged with Ubot Studio it does not respond to it. I'm confused as well Something can not be directly applied to Ubot (solution Sometimes it takes time).

Task Scheduler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO25VBRL48s

Posted Images

Dear customers

Because Google Drive at this time was crazy about identifying multiple files as viruses or abuse. Even plain text files with strange words were identified as abuse.

So I moved the plugin file to OneDrive. You can download the URL from your account.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Alert.

Because the host I am about to expire soon (21/11/2020)

And more expenses during covid-19, so I don't have the money to renew.

But you guys don't have to worry. I have developed a new license system. To fix this problem

And will try it soon

New versions of the plug-in will use the HWID provided by the "Get HWID.exe" program.

You can download it from the URL of any plugin you purchase under the file name "Get HWID.rar".

When you run the program, you will receive a HWID. Please send me your HWID for registration.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Great News! Plugin Re-Release is happening right now

Hello fellow developers! 

We are very excited to let you know that the long wait is now over - the automation plugins formerly developed by Pash are finally getting re-released on Automaxed.com over the next days. All ready to get started and automate your workflows!

If you have any questions like:

• What happens to the old customers of Pash and their licenses?
  • When will the plugins be available again?
  • How can I buy this plugin?

We highly recommend everyone subscribe to our newsletter. The answers to all questions above and more will be made exclusively available for people subscribed to our newsletter.

Old Customers of Pash - Good News for You

We plan to grant all old customers from Pash access to use the latest version of the advanced plugins again, for a limited period of 3 months, completely free of charge. So you can have peace of mind, celebrate the end of the year, and start fully charged into a successful new year!

Subscribe to our Newsletter

--> https://automaxed.com/newsletter <--

Interested in news about this plugin and software automation with Automaxed? Want to receive helpful information and occasional discounts? Then don’t miss out and subscribe to our free newsletter right now.

We are here to stay and happy to support your future automation goals!

Have a good day everyone!

Simon from Automaxed

AUTOMAXED-Launch.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • PRO locked this topic