UBot Underground

Captchas not working for anyone else?

Recently Ive noticed recaptcha just loads as a white box within ubot, anyone else having this problem? Ive tried this in both V4 and V5 along with a few webpages

Try adding some delay to make sure the CAPTCHA image has sufficient time to load (waiting for the webpage to load is not always enough).

Try adding some delay to make sure the CAPTCHA image has sufficient time to load (waiting for the webpage to load is not always enough).

I use Wait For Element and Select the photo as an Element 

I've done both of these things, specifically this occurs to me when trying to post on backpage, or trying to register on soundcloud. Luckily when I change the useragent to that of a mobile one it works fine. But im worried about any future sites I might run into where this might occur and changing useragent to some type of mobile one wont fix it!

You're right, on some sites a blank image gets downloaded even though the CAPTCHA is fully loaded. (I download the image and use the HTTP post plugin to solve it). A few months ago it worked perfectly on the same site. I haven't had time to investigate yet though, I'll look into it soon. Anyone has any idea?

This is what you need to do. Be sure that the captcha is being searched for properly also.