UBot Underground

I thought the same thing as well but once you "Import" your theme into the program hit the "Get CSS" button and wait about 3 seconds and then hit the "Apply CSS" button and your already saved theme will appear like it was before.

mrwalt

Puhh.. THANK YOU!!!! That saved my day. I was getting a little bit nervous that the 3 hours I invested on that UI was wasted.

Now it's working fine. 

THANK!!!!

Dan

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Suggestion:

- When editing an element and you click the "update element" button. The dialog option automatically closing.

It would be nice if its not doing that and let the user close it manually. This way we can see the changes on the UI and can modify it immediately without selecting on the element then clicking the edit button again.

- new element <hr />

- When adding image element. Add its default dimension when the width and height is blank.

- Add a "Define Command Name To Run" option on elements so we can always have an option to trigger a script whenever they click on some UI's we chose.

- Dropdown menu on the navigation to keep our UI compact even we have lots of pages..

Thanks and keep up the good work!

This tool will keep me away from dreamweaver for a while. :)

Some more ideas

• Move (cut,copy,paste?) elements between Pages. 
  • Reorder  pages

Good Idea +1  I had to move the tabs around in the old version on some ui's a bit

Good Idea +1  I had to move the tabs around in the old version on some ui's a bit

You can already do this! The tabs are sortable!  ;)

You can already do this! The tabs are sortable!  ;)

Ah great. Wasn't aware of that. So just drag them around?

Is there also a way to move an element from one tab to another?

Dan

Ah great. Wasn't aware of that. So just drag them around?

Is there also a way to move an element from one tab to another?

Dan

No not currently but I will add it!

Carl i need my license reset asap! Couple hours back I sent you a PM here and also through the website but no answer and i need the software working fast..

note: any virtual network adapter update or upgrade changes locks the software (HMA, VPN, VMware...)

Carl i need my license reset asap! Couple hours back I sent you a PM here and also through the website but no answer and i need the software working fast..

note: any virtual network adapter update or upgrade changes locks the software (HMA, VPN, VMware...)

You can do that on your own. 

Carl has implemented a PHP script on his server to do that.

I will PM you the link

Dan

Two ideas:

1. In your Hotmail Creator, you have a Start Button that has a "it's running" animation built in. Would be great if we could have that element in the UI builder

2. Enable / disable elements via a variable. Specify a variable in the element options. Like #enableelement. And if that variable is false, the element can not be used. It's still visible, but you can't enter text or you can't hit the button. And when the variable is TRUE, the element can be used normally.

Dan