UBot Underground

Once updated and opened it gives, UStrapPlugin.dll unreviewed warning. it's ok to ignore it but. it no longer seems to read projects:

(Just when says "Importing..." you see the UI for a few seconds, after that it gets vanished!).

Capture.png

same problem.. i can't import and blank to create new project...

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update V 7.9   Added UI Password to “Import UI Code”. Added UI Log View Element Added Functionality to Copy Elements.  Added 6 More Themes (Darkly,Paper,Sandstone,Simplex,Solar,Yeti) Added a little he

Hi Guys,    I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon.    I am going to be honest and say that t

Not for nothing, but Lazy Botter, you have a real bad habit of dropping out of touch and ignoring things for long times. That is a horrible way to deal with customer service, and makes people not want

Posted Images

Hi Guys, 

I just want to apologise for the bad support recently. I have been working hard on the new Interface Builder called UStrap which will be out soon. 

I am going to be honest and say that the coding logic for SSUB is not that great. I built the UBot based application years ago and due to the limitation of UBot Studio it was hard to organise code so fixing updating code is pretty hard to do and hard to find. 

UStrap has been completely re-written and is built on with NodeJS, RequireJS with JS modules in mind, it is a super fast application that will be the best I can assure you that. UStrap will be easy to add new components to, update etc as it it coded on a different platform.

UStrap will not be an update but SSUB code can be imported and converted into components for the new application and I will be offering a big discount to users using SSUB.

For the fixes, I will get the issues mentioned fixed asap and get an update out. 

Thanks

Carl Smith :-) 

Here is a little screenshot of the new application:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kol7y567mg83nmb/Screen%20Shot%202017-11-06%20at%2021.15.45.png?dl=0

yeah big and 30% are two different things... 30% is small - big is 60%

So it's either pay 102 bucks (Nearly 3 times the cost of SSUB when new - with the discount!!!), or I have to be stuck with a broken and nearly abandoned tool...

• Like 3

Updated and 8.2 is working, thanks.

+1 for more discount Carl, %30 is not BIG for current users. please go above %50.

I (and hopefully others), after purchase, will put your signature banner in ours for a while to do advertising for you.

Can you implement a datagrid with pro styling for the browser section?

There's already one made by Aymen but doesn't look well, old look even though it has.styling options. he has no plans to do anything.

• Like 2

big coupon = 60 > 70 % . i think 

if you want to have new customer , you have to make old customer feel ok . ssub is too many bug and not stable

to be honest this is very good idea :)

pls good give carl inspiration

Old version functional? from what I've read through

New version  (He wont say it but I will - an only targeted to those penny pinching)

Quit trying to bleed the guy dry. 

Given support has lacked and your not forced to update. 

Hes gives a discount which is acceptable for existing users.  

If you cant afford to invest in your business, or have something else that works great.  But don't try swindling further.

Give it up already.

Ive personally had a look at the new one and like it, and leaves room for a lot of new additions and suggestions.

Hi,

After the uodate i get this message:

Ivalid license. Allowed number of activations has been exceeded.

File Locker_exception.txt:

System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'lazylocker.com'
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.HttpClasses.HttpGet(String URI, String ProxyString)
   at WindowsFormsApplication1.Program.Main()

What should i do?

Regards

This looks awesome. Is there any way to create tables in the GUI? I watched the overview video but didn't see any option for that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Whoops meant to post in the UStrap thread, apologies - please disregard.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Why would i reset my licence if 2 days ago worked and i haven't done any changes since then ?

As you can see i'm not the only one having this issue

This can happen if you have installed SSUB on too many machines. If you are using a VM then this can be a problem too. Reseting you license will solve the issue and use the same license key. 

Thanks

Carl :-) 

The new version has a bug:

If you use the checkbox command and you select the "switch" option and you click the "view in default browser" the checkbox is transformed into a standard checkbox

Update 8.4 sent out for the fix! :-) 

• 5 weeks later...