UBot Underground

I posted this under the Dev forum but let me try it here as it is a broader application.

I have been trying to log into a site then save the cookies so when I come back I can set the cookies and the computer is recognized.

I am able to get and set all the cookies using Aymens HTTP Post Plugin (very cool btw). 

I would like to be able to use the UBot http for the rest of what I am doing as some of it requires the browser to render the javascript etc.  Even though I know what the cookies are that need to be set I am unable to set HTTP Only cookies in Ubot (by definition Javascript is not supposed to be able to set HTTP Only cookies.

So...Is there any way possible to effectively move my Aymen HTTP Post Plug in session over to UBot when the header contains HTTP only cookies.

e.g.

doesn't work

set(#result,$eval("document.cookie=\"SessionId=kj612ak4bbs0fon6905iilnb52edb5; Path=/; secure; HttpOnly\";"),"Global")

works

set(#result,$eval("document.cookie=\"SessionId=kj612ak4bbs0fon6905iilnb52edb5; Path=/\";"),"Global")

Many thanks in advance

I've tried what you want to achieve , the thing is 90% of the cases you will fail to set the cookie to the browser , there is no known command introduced in the ubot browser