UBot Underground

thank you, are you going to do an update?

this bug by ubot on load command.

To report this problem with ubot support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V2.3.1.0 Version of the test (I tested only preliminary. For people who want to try it). Add C/F: hide border style (this app): by name [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd88e9hW7r4] hide from taskbar

V2.3.0.0   Chang Name: fixed window size ==> fixed window size this app (Api new solution to "TeamViewer") fixed window size min/max ==> set window size min/max this app (Api new solution to "Te

You can download all versions of the URL that was sent to you via email. (beta version) is ideal for people who like to test the new command.

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Pash,

I wonder if you could clear something up for me please :)

I always put the Auto Memory Refresh in my big bots, 

but im having trouble understanding exactly how to configure ... (im not normally this stupid)

the code in your example is :

loop while($true) {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "auto free memory", "", 30, "False", "False", "True")
    wait(#delayTime)
}

What i dont get is which wait time is being used ?

The settings "Check Every/Second" is 30 - Im assuming this means it will check every 30 seconds

but then the process is within a "Loop While" with a user set delay time 

So which wait time is being used ?

is it checking every 30 seconds or a time from the dropdown ?

and if it is checking every 30 seconds why does it need to be in a Loop While ?

(and visa versa if it is checking every *user set* then does the "Check Every 30" need to be there ?)

sorry for all the questions Pash,

Im not questioning your plugin or ability, but just a bit confused lol

Cheers

CJ

Hi CJ.

this new sample

Auto mode use

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "auto free memory", "Force", 30, "False", "False", "True")
}

Manual mode use

thread {
    loop while($true) {
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "auto free memory", "Force", 30, "False", "False", "False")
        wait(30)
    }
}

Free Memmory.ubot

Hi CJ.

this new sample

Auto mode use

on load("Bot Loaded") {
    plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "auto free memory", "Force", 30, "False", "False", "True")
}

Manual mode use

thread {
    loop while($true) {
        plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "auto free memory", "Force", 30, "False", "False", "False")
        wait(30)
    }
}

Thanks Pash your a gem :)

Its always the simple things that break me  :wacko:

Cheers

CJ

All download URLs that I have are broken; where can I get the latest version of your plugin? Is there a version that works OK in v5?

Yes. work on v5

Unable to log in, click on "Lost your password?".

Yes. work on v5

Thanks. was able to retrieve credentials, login and download.

However, I'm still having some problems opening the code in UBot v5, it just freezes and never loads the code while it works in v4. While I call this plugin from "on load" I think it may be this plugin that's preventing it to open. Any idea why would that happen? I hoped that update will help but it didn't.

Thanks. was able to retrieve credentials, login and download.

However, I'm still having some problems opening the code in UBot v5, it just freezes and never loads the code while it works in v4. While I call this plugin from "on load" I think it's this plugin that's preventing it to open. Any idea why would that happen? I hoped that update will help but it didn't.

What is the command name.

There are many changes, please read "Update Log.txt".

Some commands do not work with older plugins.

I keep getting the error that I've mentioned above: http://screencast.com/t/Qeam0iB3cD

...so I can't even use it now.

I will update here once I find out which command is preventing it to open.

5555+ It's a program error Ubot Studio.

Not from my plugin

I found this at the same moment on this.

5555+ It's a program error Ubot Studio.

Not from my plugin

I found this at the same moment on this.

I know, seems like it's working now.

I've noticed that the code doesn't load only for Chrome 39, but works OK with 21 (I only noticed that ubot's "splash page" doesn't load). I'm able to load other source codes, so I first thought it's this plugin, but I guess it may also be anything else. Will have to research this and come back later.

Thanks for your fast replies/support.

Having a strange problem after updating the plugin and I can't figure out which command is causing it. For some reason UI (custom HTML) dissapears once I start it: http://screencast.com/t/ukTPCCiXW

Any idea why? (same happens in compiled version as well)

Having a strange problem after updating the plugin and I can't figure out which command is causing it. For some reason UI (custom HTML) dissapears once I start it: http://screencast.com/t/ukTPCCiXW

Any idea why? (same happens in compiled version as well)

Move my command all out "on load".

And try single digit increments command.

Then tell me about the command name at issue.

or send me you code.

Move my command all out "on load".

And try single digit increments command.

Then tell me about the command name at issue.

or send me you code.

There are only 2 commands inside on load:

-determine window size min/max

-splash screen

Removed both of them and same happens. I've noticed that UI dissapears after I start the bot in v4 and v5 compiled bot, but it seems to work in UBot Studio v5. Becasue it happens in both I guess it's a plugin fault. Will now check other commands that get ran when I start it...

Edit:I think it's actually some of the HTML code inside UI that causes it (it only happens if bot is started via UI button, works when starting it with Run button)... (although it worked before I added the plugin in both, v4 and v5). Am looking further....

Edit2: Was able to exclude this plugin as a problem, looks like it could be ubot. 

Thanks again for all the support.

There are only 2 commands inside on load:

-determine window size min/max

-splash screen

Removed both of them and same happens. I've noticed that UI dissapears after I start the bot in v4 and v5 compiled bot, but it seems to work in UBot Studio v5. Becasue it happens in both I guess it's a plugin fault. Will now check other commands that get ran when I start it...

Edit:I think it's actually some of the HTML code inside UI that causes it (it only happens if bot is started via UI button, works when starting it with Run button)... (although it worked before I added the plugin in both, v4 and v5). Am looking further....

OK, i try my plugin work normal

post-5560-0-74285800-1451403936_thumb.png

I figured out that the problem was in this command:

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "config ui html panel", "True", "False", 0, 230)

If I change Width to NaN the UI works, so width = 0 seems to be problematic (although it worked with one of the previous versions of the plugin).

I figured out that the problem was in this command:

plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "config ui html panel", "True", "False", 0, 230)

If I change Width to NaN the UI works, so width = 0 seems to be problematic (although it worked with one of the previous versions of the plugin).

plugin V4.0.2.0

in test file "config ui html panel.ubot"

ui text box("TEST",#t)
plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "config ui html panel", "True", "False", 500, 500)
pause script
plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "config ui html panel", "False", "False", 0, 0)
pause script
plugin command("Advanced Ubot.dll", "config ui html panel", "True", "True", "NaN", 196)

What is the "$current app info" now on the latest version of advanced ubot?

This code below usually worked and i cant find the equivalent commands now on your new update.

set(#origAppTitle,$plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$current app info", "Title"),"Global")

The new licensing system sucks!

These errors keeps popping up even if i licensed all the plugins already!

http://content.screencast.com/users/CustomBotSolutions/folders/Snagit/media/4405b481-429b-40f2-b914-bcb890e5571f/01.05.2016-05.32.png

What is the "$current app info" now on the latest version of advanced ubot?

This code below usually worked and i cant find the equivalent commands now on your new update.

set(#origAppTitle,$plugin function("Advanced Ubot.dll", "$current app info", "Title"),"Global")

same

Same, cant work on nothing.. Also prefer to use older versions of most plugins :( looks like days more of spnning my wheels getting no where, fixing old code to the latest updates..

The new licensing system is calling home to your server pash.

What if someday you decided to quit ubot and leave your server to expire?

@Pash

Hi.

this old server license close

please update plugin to last version

• PRO locked this topic