UBot Underground

I am a graphic designer and lately people been asking me to build them websites.  The only problem I come across is the content.  Right now I have two websites that I need content.  One is for a hip hop artist, another is for a club promotor and the other one is selling little ties for girls to tie around their hairs.  Any suggestions?

I usually have a "Sit Down" with them and go through the process of building content. Importing products, writting content, maybe introduce them to spinner software, importing media galleries, SEO, ect

By the time the session is done you should have enough content to make the site look reasonable...

• 4 weeks later...

I saw some some sites that they had where it did this stuff for you.    One was called the best spinner and the other was called kontent machine. But these are subscription based sites.  Is there any sofware that I can get.  Maybe even copy somebody site content and spin it just like i seen done on some of these sites.