UBot Underground

[Sockets] Logging Into Twitter Tutorial (Video)

Thank you for this gotgetta after watching your video I was able to do the same for facebook easily, here is the code if anybody wants to use it :)

ui text box("Username:"#user)
ui text box("Password:"#pass)
plugin command("SocketCommands.dll""socket container") {
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll""socket set header""User-Agent""Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.")
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll""socket navigate""GET""http://facebook.com")
    set(#token$find regular expression($plugin function("SocketCommands.dll""$socket page html"), "(?<=lgnrnd\" value=\").*?(?=\")"), "Global")
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll""socket add parameter""email"#user)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll""socket add parameter""pass"#pass)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll""socket add parameter""lgnrnd"#token)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll""socket navigate""POST""https://www.facebook.com/login.php?login_attempt=1")
    load html($plugin function("SocketCommands.dll""$socket page html"))
}

yes, but how do you change the proxy when you change the account? If I want to make just one login for one account from my home IP I don't need automation...

I am also frustrated with the the lack of commands needed for sockets. But I am sure they will be added eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, when I have Live HTTP Headers opened, Firefox doesn't allow me to do anything. I can't open browsers, I can't go to websites, nothing.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

You can use Chrome if that doesn't work for you. Just look in the developer tools (F12) under Network. Open it first then go to a site.

WOW!

You are the man! Thanks so much for taking the time to pop this up free of charge to help those of us

who know nothing and/or little about sockets out. I have been waiting for a vid to come out, again man thanks a million!

hey bro are there any where I can watch more videos

• 1 month later...

hi, can anyone complete my script with socket for registering at http://www.salonsprite.com/register.php

it need captcha.. 

i have create raw script for register :

ui text box("Username:", #username)
ui text box("Password:", #password)
ui text box("Email :", #email)
plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket container") {
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket set header", "User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0")
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket navigate", "GET", "http://salonsprite.com/register.php")
    load html($plugin function("SocketCommands.dll", "$socket page html"))
    wait(3)
    save element image(<style="display:block;">, "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\captcha.jpg")
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "reg_username", #username)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "reg_email", #email)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "reg_password", #password)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "reg_password2", #password)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "recaptcha_challenge_field", "03AHJ_VutsU1q3r8rPzj7DUMMjs4ZvTQGvIwOkcvBaFaG1YuX24GSGX14tHDSreqwbhsc12JGKUsuN2q1RZgBAFlAS8oyF3w6szHXU8dmDAKGR3Pl9HnF3yZFkqEKOHN9aPaWSiPO_YlOY8LGd3v-3Xld5syNG4VGJyGQk_bVwQyykAzjqB98R1nk")
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "recaptcha_response_field", #captcha)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "submit", "Create+user")
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "regfrom", "full")
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket navigate", "POST", "http://salonsprite.com/register.php")
}

and this for captcha solver by deathbycaptcha :

ui text box("Username:", #user)
ui text box("Password:", #pass)
plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket container") {
    wait(3)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "username", #user)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add parameter", "password", #pass)
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket add file parameter", "captchafile", "{$special folder("Desktop")}\\captcha.jpg")
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll", "socket navigate", "POST", "http://api.dbcapi.me/api/captcha")
    wait(3)
    set(#captcha, $replace regular expression($plugin function("SocketCommands.dll", "$socket page html"), ".*text=", $nothing), "Global")
    set(#captcha, $replace regular expression(#captcha, "&is.*", $nothing), "Global")
    set(#captcha, $replace(#captcha, "+", " "), "Global")
}

i am stuck to combine those script,  the results was never work..

can someone provide the complete script..

really thanks to you guys...

Nice! i'm gonna try this. But yeah, there is no way to set a proxy using sockets. I am not sure why this was overlooked but I have requested that it be added. So hopefully soon.

Can you use an external program for the proxies...

Can you use an external program for the proxies...

Not while threading which makes it mostly useless but yes you could use a VPN like HMA but it will only give you 1 ip at a time so you can't really multithread. I Know this source doesn't have multithreading in it but if you're going to use sockets you're probably going to want to multithread at some point as well.