UBot Underground

??? has the shut down of the us gov delayed the 5

For the time being, the unnecessary services are being shut down, including national parks and other things like that. The post office and the military is not shut down for the most part.

Yo gang,

It was a joke, i am a us citizen and fully understand what my joke of a goverment is doing ,

I just wanted yo know the satus of ubot 5 release, being that today is Oct 1st

At the time I typed this post there are still 10.5 hours left of Oct. 1 if you are on east coast time ;)

I'm sure there will be a status update soon. Seth and his team are working to get everything right for us. They know we are all chomping at the bit to get our grubby lil hands on ver 5! It's coming rest assured mates!!

I am in the same situation.

I need to compile with the installer. Also need the Scheduler tool :)

Is it going to be out today?

:) I can't see the "US gov connection" :)) even if it is a joke :) ... is something happening on your side of the ocean guys? ;)) I have heard that your gov ordered huge stockpile of "disaster food" for Oct. and that they issued orders for the military and national guard to be in alert :) but I see it more like a joke  ... it actually happening out there? :D

:) I can't see the "US gov connection" :)) even if it is a joke :) ... is something happening on your side of the ocean guys? ;)) I have heard that your gov ordered huge stockpile of "disaster food" for Oct. and that they issued orders for the military and national guard to be in alert :) but I see it more like a joke  ... it actually happening out there? :D

LOL, I had not heard that part... but yea, our govt is (supposedly) "Shut Down" at the moment... They still got plenty of money for drones and waterboards tho...  The joke was meant as a reference to the "Shut Down" cuz lots of other "non essential" services are shutting down here... the 'funny' was if somehow ubot was part of the govt shutdown as the reason for why it has not been released yet.

Hope that helps... we Americans have an unusual sense of humor that blends humor with sarcasm and its often not understood... I for one, as an American thought the same thing when I first saw its not realeased yet,... the giovt shutdown is like the talk of America at the moment and I said to myself "Dam Govt Shutdown is even screwing up Ubot now!"  hahaha, so was laughing when I saw this thread!

well ... we have the same kind of humor here... but I did not watched the "news" in the last days so I didn't know if the "shut down" part was real or just another rumor :) ... I wonder how did they explain this and if the common people was expecting this ... coz if the people did not expect this then  the national guard and army mobilization orders and all the disaster prep that leaked in to the press in the last month make sens :) : you have guns to defend your rights :)) and enough people ready to use them ;))

About V5 - I send them a message on Facebook and they responded me that they will send an email with details to all today :)

Edit: I just read on wikipedia that this gvt shut down thing is common in US, almost every administration had few :) so... after they argue a little on who get the biggest pie slice things will go back to "normal"

Edit: I just read on wikipedia that this gvt shut down thing is common in US, almost every administration had few :) so... after they argue a little on who get the biggest pie slice things will go back to "normal"

Yea... its all a big show now... I'd say more but don't think political stuff is all that welcome on a forum like this... but I'll just say all you have to do now is mention "government" and you should automatically know its a joke about incompetence or greed:)

Oh, and P.S.  Yea, got an email from ubot folks saying UB5 release is postponed for a couple days...