UBot Underground

I Did It! I Made the Leap To Professional Edition!

Upgrade  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Upgraded Recently?

I was reading my email today when all of a sudden... my heart stopped! The upgrade discount came out! I have saved up money from my online ventures, so I was able to upgrade! I look forward to testing out all of the features that pro edition has to offer, and within the next weeks, I can check out Ubot 5. Threaded bots will definitely prove to make my bots easier to market, but at the same time, it will be a new learning curve.

• Like 2

You guys are making me feel like i need to upgrade. The 33% off coupon I got is enticing just wish i had more time spent with learning the features in the standard edition, but i might take the plunge anyway.

I saw a UI video on the new ubot 5dev version and wondered if the UI builder is powerful enough to replace the ones users are currently

buying from 3rd parties or if they have there own unique features that still stand out from the one ubot5 dev version will have.

You guys are making me feel like i need to upgrade. The 33% off coupon I got is enticing just wish i had more time spent with learning the features in the standard edition, but i might take the plunge anyway.

I saw a UI video on the new ubot 5dev version and wondered if the UI builder is powerful enough to replace the ones users are currently

buying from 3rd parties or if they have there own unique features that still stand out from the one ubot5 dev version will have.

The $68 off definitely sold me on it, I think it is worth the investment...

Thanks Patrick, I din't notice there was a upgrade coupon until I saw this thread, now I have upgraded to dev license and saved some money, thanks:)

That's good to hear, the coupon definitely sold me on the upgrade also.

Is there a coupon out there for the Standard version?  I have a friend that I am trying to sell on it.

If your on the email list I believe Seth sent something out indicating if you convince somebody to buy ubot, he will give you a free upgrade to pro version. This might have been 3 or 4 weeks ago and Im not sure how the offer was structured but I think he just said email him with details prior to having your friend make the purchase. This is not a coupon for him, but at least you will get a free upgrade. Then again shows u have Dev version so i wasted my time making this post :). Maybe it will help somebody else.