UBot Underground

[SELL] Super Simple UI Builder V4.0! (Drag & Drop with Bootstrap Plugin!)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for your order!    Just created a small user manual to get you started: You Can Read It Here  

Thanks for the sale! You got it just in time! (Price going up $10 tomorrow)   New Update! (V3.0)     Change Log:   Cleaned up the code! Better looking interface! Tabs should work properly now.   You c

Hi, I don't know if you got an answer or not but I have had a conversation with Meter about a similar issue a customer of mine was having. Meter's licence system currently has problems with special ch

Posted Images

looks great, like a real time saver.. just bought it to give it a try :)

one thing though it seems in an infinate loop on the update to 1.1 seems stuck and keeps asking me to update, downloads the update.zip but just keeps looping, not sure if you got your numbers right in the licensing system or not mate?

one thing though it seems in an infinate loop on the update to 1.1 seems stuck and keeps asking me to update, downloads the update.zip but just keeps looping, not sure if you got your numbers right in the licensing system or not mate?

that's easy, it happened to me with meter's system as if you set the new version in the server but the .zip is still the old version everyone is in a loop :) so, is it made with uBot !?

Hi,

Sorry about the update problem, should be sorted now. If you just close the application and re-open you should receive an update. 

I will try to get a video up ASAP!

@macster - This is built with HTML/JQuery/CSS and uses the Bootstrap Plugin for styling, the code it loaded in the UI HTML Panel.

Carl  :)

Updated no problem to 1.3, sales process completed with no problems. In under a minute it was delivered, registered and installed..

Pinned to start menu - thanks this makes life just a little bit easier.. $25 is a steal.

Is there a video on how to use this? I am having trouble with adding elements to the current tab ending up on top of each other

and not being able to move them around. And do you have to have a tab added before you can add elements to the form?

@macster - This is built with HTML/JQuery/CSS and uses the Bootstrap Plugin for styling, the code it loaded in the UI HTML Panel.

bootstrap plugin !? not sure i understand, is there a bootstrap plug for uBot !? sorry for asking too much but since you don't give to many details about it and no video available and since i already have two tools for UI building i'm trying to avoid getting another one if i may not use it.

Hi Guys,

Just sent an update out, if you close the application and re-open you should get it.

• You can now import your existing HTML code to update/edit your UI's
  • You now DO NOT have to create a tab to add elements. 
  • Fixed problem with the interface not been centred properly.

Cheers

PS.

The price will be increasing to $34.95 tomorrow (5th Sep), so get it while the price is still low!

Hi Guys,

Just sent an update out, if you close the application and re-open you should get it.

• You can now import your existing HTML code to update/edit your UI's
  • You now DO NOT have to create a tab to add elements. 
  • Fixed problem with the interface not been centred properly.

Cheers

PS.

The price will be increasing to $34.95 tomorrow (5th Sep), so get it while the price is still low!

well done mate, its getting better and better with every update ;) glad i got it before sept.5th :)