UBot Underground

Hi,

Is there anyway to load html (Captcha image) into the $prompt window for a captcha response?, or does anyone know of any plugins? 

Cheers 

Carl

Thanks for the code!  This will also be good in situations where you want a custom HTML dialog box to present to your user.

but - for commercial use - I feel the end user should not have to make any manual adjustments from his side.

Some shell command/s to adjust the settings based on windows version might do the trick.

This is for use with the HTTP Post plugin, to solve captchas when using the plugin you still need to load up a UBot browser to load the src into the "load html" command.  I have been trying to integrate some captcha services using API, but if the user does not want to use a captcha service the ubot browser still has to be used.

To have this added would be a simple solution to bypass the browser completely when sending socket based requests, Aymen might be making a little plugin for a solution anyways.

As for the "html window" work around, this would work great for a single threaded application, but when trying to build a multi threaded application I think the above code would not work. 

Thanks for the code n stuff,

Carl

• 1 year later...

I know this is 2 years old now, 

but did you find a solution to this for a multithreaded bot ?

I have a manual captcha window that is very similar to this, 

but the commands given FROM the html window only gets sent to the main browser and will not execute the commands in a "New Browser" node

This has been giving me a headache for a week now, 

i dont want to abandoned this but a workaound seems impossible at the moment, 

hoping in 2 years something was figured out

Thanks

CJ