UBot Underground

[SELL] YoutubeBlaster Software PROMO! Get UNLIMITED Youtube video Likes,Subscribers and Comment upvotes! Special price inside.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys. Im still adding more features to it before I fully promote this on other venues..     It's now fixed. Please check it.   Regards

Its already on the to do list. It will be added next week..

The program works great! The top comment feature is better than any other bot I've used

I was looking for something before made with ubot, instead with sockets ecc. Hope to buy it asap!

Are you offering Trial right now?

What about "Schedule"? Can you add it or we should wait the v5 of Ubot?

Hi,

There's no free trial at the moment but there's 7 days money back guarantee..

Yes, we need to wait ubot5 for that.

It support proxies. Make sure you follow the right format which is this:

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

About the run administrator. The only reason you need to do that is because the licensing system i used need to run it as administrator.

You just need it the steps below once.

1. Right click on the shortcut you want to run then click properties
  2. Go to Compatibility tab then make sure the "Run as Administrator" checkbox is checked then click OK
  3. Open that shortcut and enter your license details.

I might have missed it, but where is the location to put the proxy file in?

I might have missed it, but where is the location to put the proxy file in?

You need to assign it on each accounts you have.

Your account will be at risk if you use random proxies with it.

To assign it on each accounts just follow the csv format:

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

email,password,proxy

Hi Kreatus,

I was wondering if you are going to add a feature that automatically checks a posted comment and if it's down, repost and re-vote. Also, if the comment is getting downvoted, to automatically add votes to that comment? Thanks

Hi Kreatus,

I was wondering if you are going to add a feature that automatically checks a posted comment and if it's down, repost and re-vote. Also, if the comment is getting downvoted, to automatically add votes to that comment? Thanks

Hey Bud, This can go for another module since there's a lot of work to be done.. But dont worry i consider adding this to youtubeblaster. :)

seems comments from the bot are not working at the moment

any thoughts

?

I am currently at the hospital now because my wife just gave birth to our first child. She will be admitted for couple of days.

I will take care of the issue on youtubeblaster bot once she is discharge from the hospital.

For now, please kindly send the details on what's not working on that module to support @ custombotsolutions.com so i have the idea what to look at when i get back.

Regards

I am currently at the hospital now because my wife just gave birth to our first child. She will be admitted for couple of days.

I will take care of the issue on youtubeblaster bot once she is discharge from the hospital.

For now, please kindly send the details on what's not working on that module to support @ custombotsolutions.com so i have the idea what to look at when i get back.

Regards

Hello, 

first of all let me congratulate you to your first child. Always an amazing thing :)

Secondly I bought your pro version of the bot yesterday and still haven't received my license key via Email. I have already written you two support tickets because I really want to use the time to test the bot within the 7-day refund garantuee time as you might understand.

Is it possible to send me the key today or latest tomorrow so I can test the bot?

Would be highly appreciated even though you have more important things on your mind right now.

kind regards, 

Sebastian Schuch

Edited by Enki

Hello, 

first of all let me congratulate you to your first child. Always an amazing thing :)

Secondly I bought your pro version of the bot yesterday and still haven't received my license key via Email. I have already written you two support tickets because I really want to use the time to test the bot within the 7-day refund garantuee time as you might understand.

Is it possible to send me the key today or latest tomorrow so I can test the bot?

Would be highly appreciated even though you have more important things on your mind right now.

kind regards, 

Sebastian Schuch

Try checking your spam, at first I didn't see mine and I got pissed because my Paypal order ID was different than my license, but then I saw the email that contained my license. Also, be sure that you run as administrator.

Try checking your spam, at first I didn't see mine and I got pissed because my Paypal order ID was different than my license, but then I saw the email that contained my license. Also, be sure that you run as administrator.

thanks for your help but I did look into my spam folder(s) a couple of times but unfortunately nothing. Also the run administrator only fixes the initial run error. Which means I do not even have any license key to enter anywhere, even though the program opens.

thanks for your help but I did look into my spam folder(s) a couple of times but unfortunately nothing. Also the run administrator only fixes the initial run error. Which means I do not even have any license key to enter anywhere, even though the program opens.

It was an automated email for me, I guess you'll have to wait until Kreatus's wife is out of the hospital

It was an automated email for me, I guess you'll have to wait until Kreatus's wife is out of the hospital

Yeah it is really frustrating to be honest that I never received a supposedly automized email. Well, I'll wait another 2 days and if I dont receive any updates I'll have to ask for the refund before I have to pay full price for something I haven't tested at all yet. 

Btw @ptrick125 I saw you saying that the top commenting feature is working, is that still the case for you?

Also, how many private proxies does it require for you to get a comment to the top or is 1 proxy enough?

Edited by Enki

Yeah it is really frustrating to be honest that I never received a supposedly automized email. Well, I'll wait another 2 days and if I dont receive any updates I'll have to ask for the refund before I have to pay full price for something I haven't tested at all yet. 

Btw @ptrick125 I saw you saying that the top commenting feature is working, is that still the case for you?

Also, how many private proxies does it require for you to get a comment to the top or is 1 proxy enough?

I'll fire up my bot later to see if top commenter is working...

I have 10 private proxies, and I keep 1 account/proxy to ensure that the accounts last long, and so do the proxies. $10 Private Proxies Link I would 100% recommend them over any other provider, they are cheap, reliable, and speedy! :)

Enki, give the lad a chance....he's at hospital..... If its tha t desperate ill personally give u your money back. I've bought from kreatus before and he's cool. Buying this tomorrow too. Ill have your copy if I want;)

Hey Guys, Im back. I pm'ed all the users who is having an issue with the update and the ones who didnt receive they license yet.

I will work on the update of youtubeblaster now. The new update should roll out next week.

Professional look , What is the small square in the toolbar next to the Minimize !? if you do NOT mind me asking :)

It is a display fusion software button for dual monitors. When you click that button that window will transfer to your other monitor.. :)

More info at www.displayfusion.com

My review:

Hey everyone, so I've had this bot for over a month now, and I've had the pleasure or testing and using it for quite some time, as well as talking with Kreatus on Skype.

If anyone is on the fence about buying this, I highly recommend that you take the plunge and invest in this software. I'm definitely keeping this bot.

The bot works pretty amazing, It has awesome features that other YT bots dont have! And it does what it is supposed to do.

The support from Kreatus is A+++ Most people know that youtube is tricky, and constantly updating/changing things, so bots need to be adjusted occasionally....Kreatus has answered all my messages the next day at the latest and always went and fixed any bugs that I have pointed out.

From the support and conversations I've had with Kreatus, I can say, that he is a Legit Bot Builder, he will help you out if you're having trouble, just shoot him a PM, and if something isn't working right, he is always fast to act and try to fix it.

I have done alot of troubleshooting and if someone is having any troubles and need some assistance, i might be able to lend some help, shoot me a PM with your skype ID.

Features: 10/10
Customer support on the bot: 10/10

Would I buy a bot off Kreatus again: Yes, definitely

In conclusion, This isn't the first YT bot i've bought or used, but it is the only one i would actually recommend to a friend looking to buy a YT bot. The support alone is reason enough to buy a bot off of Kreatus, whatever type of bot it may be. I have UTubeBeast bot, and spent over 2 months waiting for features to be fixed, that are still not fixed, with Kreatus, as long as he not super busy, he will look into it usually right away, and have it fixed as soon as he knows the solution. 

Ive had the bot since the first release, version 1.22, sure there were some small hiccups/bugs along the way, but understand that its not easy to get everything perfect the first time around, especially with all the changes Youtube has made the past couple months.

The bot is highly recommended, and Kreatus is someone who i highly recommend as-well. 
As we speak, hes updating the bot! Its awesome now, and will only get better, grab a copy before he comes to his senses and raises the price!

Edited by bonedog

Hello I saw for few months ago your PROMO OFFER on  YoutubeBlaster Software Pro for 2PC  === 59$=== and now i have money to buy the soft .

I want to buy but the redirect link send me on a page where the price is 99$ , how can i ghet this promo offer right now with only 59$?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Nice day!!

My review:

Hey everyone, so I've had this bot for over a month now, and I've had the pleasure or testing and using it for quite some time, as well as talking with Kreatus on Skype.

If anyone is on the fence about buying this, I highly recommend that you take the plunge and invest in this software. I'm definitely keeping this bot.

The bot works pretty amazing, It has awesome features that other YT bots dont have! And it does what it is supposed to do.

The support from Kreatus is A+++ Most people know that youtube is tricky, and constantly updating/changing things, so bots need to be adjusted occasionally....Kreatus has answered all my messages the next day at the latest and always went and fixed any bugs that I have pointed out.

From the support and conversations I've had with Kreatus, I can say, that he is a Legit Bot Builder, he will help you out if you're having trouble, just shoot him a PM, and if something isn't working right, he is always fast to act and try to fix it.

I have done alot of troubleshooting and if someone is having any troubles and need some assistance, i might be able to lend some help, shoot me a PM with your skype ID.

Features: 10/10

Customer support on the bot: 10/10

Would I buy a bot off Kreatus again: Yes, definitely

In conclusion, This isn't the first YT bot i've bought or used, but it is the only one i would actually recommend to a friend looking to buy a YT bot. The support alone is reason enough to buy a bot off of Kreatus, whatever type of bot it may be. I have UTubeBeast bot, and spent over 2 months waiting for features to be fixed, that are still not fixed, with Kreatus, as long as he not super busy, he will look into it usually right away, and have it fixed as soon as he knows the solution. 

Ive had the bot since the first release, version 1.22, sure there were some small hiccups/bugs along the way, but understand that its not easy to get everything perfect the first time around, especially with all the changes Youtube has made the past couple months.

The bot is highly recommended, and Kreatus is someone who i highly recommend as-well. As we speak, hes updating the bot! Its awesome now, and will only get better, grab a copy before he comes to his senses and raises the price!

Thanks for the honest review! I really appreciate it.. :)

More features coming very soon..

Hello I saw for few months ago your PROMO OFFER on  YoutubeBlaster Software Pro for 2PC  === 59$=== and now i have money to buy the soft .

I want to buy but the redirect link send me on a page where the price is 99$ , how can i ghet this promo offer right now with only 59$?

Thanks a lot for your help!!

Nice day!!

The promo is still available. Just scroll down on my thread and click the "Buy now" button to get it for $59.

===========

The price will increase next week. So i to take action now before its too late..