UBot Underground

someone knows how to control OpenVPN from ubot?

That's a tough one. Simply because within the ubot environment, it's the same as a browser environment. So it's pretty restrictive. Maybe using some of the windows automation controls under 'Windows Commands' and 'Windows Functions'?

Frank

That's a tough one. Simply because within the ubot environment, it's the same as a browser environment. So it's pretty restrictive. Maybe using some of the windows automation controls under 'Windows Commands' and 'Windows Functions'?

Frank

yes i know, i was thinking maybe with some shell comands

thanks!

but i  dont know a thing about shell comands, do you think you could help me a little more?

:)

i need to change ip/ or disconect and then connect again...

Edited by henkit123

OpenVPN command line is a pain in the ass - in the end I got the Viscosity software to use as its command line is a lot easier to work with.

I am in the middle of putting some ubot code together for that at the moment....only got the software a few days back. It costs $9 but there is a free trial if you want to mess about to see if its any good for you.

I already did that, but still with a 3rd party software... I didn't find any other meaningful way by using OVPN directly.
That being said, maybe you could use some sort of Windows automation sw like AHK (AutoHotKey) or vTask or RoboTask, etc... if you know your way around them.

The sw I used and the solution I've got working is quite complex, but it does the job well.
I thought about putting it together into something commercially, but it seemed to be too much effort for a much too small market.

However, if enough people would want it and would be willing to pay for it, please PM me and state how much you would be willing to pay and if enough requests would be made to make sense, financially speaking, I would probably do it.

Thanks!