UBot Underground

Social Creator Source Code + Guide To Making A Living With Ubot!

http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ubot2.jpg

This was easily worth $99

i purchased this as a way to leapfrog my way to a web2.0 bot creator,poster etc, and this gave me a solid base in which to get started from. Also the video he includes goes over the source code and made it very easy to understand how he created it as well as how to expand on it.

Id easily rate this 10 out 10

Well worth the buy IMO

WAY too good of a deal! Great UI, solid coding, Thanks very much for the insight. .

I had the great opportunity of purchasing this when it was first posted.  Unfortunately i haven't been able to check it out till now.

This is absolutely EXCELLENT software, and a great buy for anyone wanting to learn bits about UI html, and Working with multiple sites.

A lot of nice code, and techniques used here.

Excellent job bud.  

I GOT YOUR PACKAGE DAN, AND ITS NOTHING SHORT OF "GENIUS", I REALLY APPRECIATE U TAKING TIME OUT TO OFFER THIS. LET ME KNOW IF U HAVE ANY OTHER SOURCE CODE U WOULD LIKE TO SELL.

THANKS,

dre

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any demos? Has anyone tried this one out yet?

This is geared more towards learning and building out the product as something to sell. A demo would just show that the bot works, which would just be skimming the surface of what this package is all about.

To answer your question Colton, This was easily worth $99

i purchased this as a way to leapfrog my way to a web2.0 bot creator,poster etc, and this gave me a solid base in which to get started from. Also the video he includes goes over the source code and made it very easy to understand how he created it as well as how to expand on it.

Well worth the buy IMO

To answer your question Colton, This was easily worth $99

Well worth the buy IMO

Thanks for the great review!

• 2 weeks later...

which version of Ubot supports your source code?

I now own standard edition, do I need to upgrad?

Hey the source code is based around the dev edition. This is high quality code with a focus on product creation and making money with uBot which really requires the dev edition. 

Just send you 99 usd. Paypal transaction id 7VL14245WV951094L ...

Waiting for delivery now.

Thanks !

Got the download link in minutes ! Thanks for the fast delivery ...

I had the great opportunity of purchasing this when it was first posted.  Unfortunately i haven't been able to check it out till now.

This is absolutely EXCELLENT software, and a great buy for anyone wanting to learn bits about UI html, and Working with multiple sites.

Excellent job bud.  

Excellent job bud.  

Hey TJ thanks for the great review! Definitely means a lot coming from such a respected member of the UBot community.

I have got the source code from Daniel, realy fast delivery, I would like to do a short review.

First thing I want to say is that the source code is worth the money.

I am a Ubot fresh man, I have watched most of the ubot tutorials, I can make simple bots now, but I want to improve my skill to next level and mak more complicated and efficient bots, sometimes it was really frustrated because I don't have program background and my mind was limited.

After watching two video tutorials with the source code, my mind was opened, it definitely saves me a lot of time to study ubot deeply. I got some source code from somewhere else, but compared with this one, I have to say Daniel's code is smarter, more clear and efficient.

In my opinion, it will shorten your learning curve, but you also should watch other Ubot toturials first.

So that's my review, from a Ubot newbie, if you are the same as me, I suggest you get this code, at least it will save you a lot of time, time is money, right?

I have got the source code from Daniel, realy fast delivery, I would like to do a short review.

First thing I want to say is that the source code is worth the money.

I am a Ubot fresh man, I have watched most of the ubot tutorials, I can make simple bots now, but I want to improve my skill to next level and mak more complicated and efficient bots, sometimes it was really frustrated because I don't have program background and my mind was limited.

After watching two video tutorials with the source code, my mind was opened, it definitely saves me a lot of time to study ubot deeply. I got some source code from somewhere else, but compared with this one, I have to say Daniel's code is smarter, more clear and efficient.

In my opinion, it will shorten your learning curve, but you also should watch other Ubot toturials first.

So that's my review, from a Ubot newbie, if you are the same as me, I suggest you get this code, at least it will save you a lot of time, time is money, right?

Hey Shan thanks for the review!