UBot Underground

Video question on verify email click and more

I am wondering how I can click the link for a set amount of seconds. I saw on videos how to set up the verify

link part in your emails. I tried it and could see the emails was getting clicked. But how can I set it to wait

a certain amount of time when it clicks the links?

http://www.screencast.com/t/Jz2iVHCoW

You want a generic solution for a mail specific problem? It can't be done if this varies with different senders, well unless you know in advance how everyone of them looks like.

You want a generic solution for a mail specific problem? It can't be done if this varies with different senders, well unless you know in advance how everyone of them looks like.

For the most part each safelist will have have a common area on there emails. It will say "click here http://www.thelink.com" to get your points.

so finding the link to click is not the issue. I saw how to use the verify emails node in a video, but I wanted to see if it's possible to have it wait like

20 seconds before it goes to the next one so I can be able to get the points for clicking on it.

That isn't going to work for you.  You will have  to log into your email account like a person and do it that way.  The click here links often change the last bit so you might that to have 3 variations to click on the link as a wild card won't cut it.

That isn't going to work for you.  You will have  to log into your email account like a person and do it that way.  The click here links often change the last bit so you might that to have 3 variations to click on the link as a wild card won't cut it.

Yea I was thinking that I would probably have to set it up to log in like normal and find the links, then put a wait time on it.

• 3 weeks later...