UBot Underground

My brand new blog - UBotDev.com

Hello UBotters,

I just wanted to let you know that I have opened a new website called UBotDev, where I'll try to share my experiences. Hopefully you like the idea and I'll receive some support.

I'll also be releasing some free plugins, starting the next week, so make sure you subscribe for latest news: http://UBotDev.com

Why not share your experiences here at the most natural site on the web, Ubot Underground!? The community of Ubotters is so tiny that having additional "experience sites" will, IMHO, not enforce the community, rather weaken it. No offense.

• Like 1

Why not share your experiences here at the most natural site on the web, Ubot Underground!? The community of Ubotters is so tiny that having additional "experience sites" will, IMHO, not enforce the community, rather weaken it. No offense.

I have decided to create blog, because I have a lot of txt files and short code examples, which I usually store on my local computer, and I was thinking why I wouldn't organize that and create a blog, so that information would also be available to other UBot users.... (I'll have all of my notes stored on one place and I'll be able to manage them easily)  I also believe that writing blog posts will also deepen my knowledge and hopefully encourage me to visit forum more often.

However, I must admit that I wasn't year on the forum, because had a lot of work and private issues. Community is not that tiny as you may think, UBot has a few thousands of users... so if I create a blog i don't think that will weaken the community, and still I believe I'll be adding something to it.

Looks good !

Good luck with the blog , and waiting for your free plugins :)

Thanks Aymen for your warm words. :) I think I'll publish first plugin till Monday the latest.

Hello UBotters,

I just wanted to let you know that I have opened a new website called UBotDev, where I'll try to share my experiences. Hopefully you like the idea and I'll receive some support.

I'll also be releasing some free plugins, starting the next week, so make sure you subscribe for latest news: http://UBotDev.com

good luck man!  just signed up

I just wanted to let you know that I have added my first plugin, which you can find here. I'll create a separate post about it tomorrow to share it on appropriate place.

• Like 1