UBot Underground

[FREE] File Management Plugin - Multiple Commands and Functions

the ($get fodlers) parameter is already present but not sure if in aymens plug, i guess in the one from TJ. (the free plugs)

Thank you so much! I actually had that plugin, it just wasn't added to my Ubot.

All the best,

Marton

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys i've written this new cool plugin that does many cool stuff !   Video Demo : http://www.screencast.com/t/YLwELb6J   Commands Change Extension : change the extension of a file Open file : ope

update : 1.7   added $get current app to get current application filename added $custom save dialog : to customize the save file dialog added $date add days : add a number of week days to a certain da

update 1.8 :   added remove all from list command : removes items from lists if items matchs regex string added exists in list function : check if an item exists in a list or not! fixed listbox dialog

Posted Images

First and foremost, awesome plugin. 

The $multiple files dialog function is crashing uBot. I followed the code shown in the video:

add list to list(%images, $plugin function("File Management.dll", "$multiple files dialog"), "Delete", "Global")

For testing purposes, I tried to run this line by itself in a new file and it still crashes uBot.

**Just noted that all the file dialog commands are crashing uBot. I recently updated to Windows 8.1 and my net framework to 4.5.

First and foremost, awesome plugin. 

The $multiple files dialog function is crashing uBot. I followed the code shown in the video:

add list to list(%images, $plugin function("File Management.dll", "$multiple files dialog"), "Delete", "Global")

For testing purposes, I tried to run this line by itself in a new file and it still crashes uBot.

**Just noted that all the file dialog commands are crashing uBot. I recently updated to Windows 8.1 and my net framework to 4.5.

Dialogs currently works with Ubot 4 only ! i'm still to convert them to Ubot 5

• Like 1

Thanks for the fast response. Now to find the work around. Looking forward to the update!

UPDATE: I figured out a work around for the multiple file prompt.

ui open file("Image Path", #image path)
set(#image path, $plugin function("File Management.dll", "$directory name", #image path), "Global")
add list to list(%images, $get files(#image path, "Yes"), "Delete", "Global")

While not perfect it gets the job done for my bot.

• 3 weeks later...

Issue:

Add date doesn't calculate correctly:

set(#date$date"Global")
loop(5) {
    set(#date$plugin function("File Management.dll""$date add days"#date, 1), "Global")
    alert(#date)
}

it does

05/24/2014

05/27/2014

05/28/2014

05/29/2014

05/30/2014

Thanks

Dan

UPDATE:

Version 1.9.1 is the latest one. 

I though 1.9 is, bit 1.9.1 adds some new features:

$locked read file

save to file

Aymen, what is that exactly? A thread save version of load and save to file?

Dan

• 1 month later...

$shuffle list function seems to not work with local lists.

Here is an example:

Shuffle List Test()
define Shuffle List Test {
    comment("LOCAL LIST")
    clear list(%local list)
    add list to list(%local list, $list from text("1,2,3", ","), "Delete", "Local")
    clear list(%local list shuffled)
    add list to list(%local list shuffled, $plugin function("File Management.dll", "$shuffle list", %local list), "Delete", "Local")
    alert("local list total: {$list total(%local list)}
local list shuffled total: {$list total(%local list shuffled)}")
    comment("GLOBAL LIST")
    clear list(%global list)
    add list to list(%global list, $list from text("1,2,3", ","), "Delete", "Global")
    clear list(%global list shuffled)
    add list to list(%global list shuffled, $plugin function("File Management.dll", "$shuffle list", %global list), "Delete", "Global")
    alert("global list total: {$list total(%global list)}
global list shuffled total: {$list total(%global list shuffled)}")
}

You will get:

local list total: 3

local list shuffled total: 0

global list total: 3

global list shuffled total: 3

• 1 month later...

I have like 20 text input fields that need to have this dialogue attached to them.

How do I include the color picker dialogue on UIHTML panel text input fields?

the color picker is a pop up...no need for input field

the color picker is a pop up...no need for input field

I have input fields where you can enter color values, I need the color picker to POPULATE them with the hex values.

The color picker should set some kind of value for the field you want to use it on.

Bug in the color picker dialogue.

When you click 'cancel', or click the 'x' button to close the window, the color value sets to black #000000

It should not return any value if the cancel or x button is used.  Makes it very easy for users to unknowingly lose their selections/settings.

Please fix :)

I have input fields where you can enter color values, I need the color picker to POPULATE them with the hex values.

The color picker should set some kind of value for the field you want to use it on.

use set command with the same variable name as each input field

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16783-color-picker-uihtml-field/&do=findComment&comment=100715

That's what I did.  It's a workaround for now.

I wanted to avoid creating a define command for each field.  (I have to use defines, because I am NOT using a ui button to display the picker)  I was hoping to just attach the color picker dialogue to the TEXT INPUT fields themselves.  So instead, I have a 'select color' text link under each input field, which prompts the color picker dialogue, then sets the variable for the input field, which then populates the input field with the hex code for that color.

However now that I discovered this bug that doesn't let you close or cancel the color picker dialogue without it setting the value to #000000  I have another headache obstacle to work around.

• 2 weeks later...

So this is my first time downloading a plug in how do I instal it on ubot? When I try to open the file it tells me that the software is not supported to my computer. I then attempted to open it with Ubot however when I click on open and search for the file it dose not appear. What should I do?

Thanks Alot!

ps I am using ubot version 4

So this is my first time downloading a plug in how do I instal it on ubot? When I try to open the file it tells me that the software is not supported to my computer. I then attempted to open it with Ubot however when I click on open and search for the file it dose not appear. What should I do?

Thanks Alot!

ps I am using ubot version 4

At the top under Tools -> Plugins -> Add then select the dll file. After that make sure it's checked and close that box and the commands and functions will appear in the sidebar with the rest.

Ok Awesome got it set up thanks! Now when I pull up the YP scrapper and try to access the main tab it tells me that it is an invalid script and to contact support at ubot. What should I do to get it working?

Can you tell me if there are any words underlined in red? Or can you not see the code at all? Feel free to email me at sales@imautobots.com 

• 7 months later...

Issue:

Add date doesn't calculate correctly:

set(#date$date"Global")

loop(5) {

set(#date$plugin function("File Management.dll""$date add days"#date, 1), "Global")

alert(#date)

}

it does

05/24/2014

05/27/2014

05/28/2014

05/29/2014

05/30/2014

Thanks

Dan

I have this same issue. Any chance of getting it fixed?

• 7 months later...

Long time since this got updated. Aymen, is there any chance that you will add "$file size" to this plugin?

I am just wondering, if not I will just have to do my own plugin that deals with it.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...