UBot Underground

[FREE] File Management Plugin - Multiple Commands and Functions

Hey Aymen,

Is there any way to make the $custom file dialog to select multiple file extensions?

Thanks,

Frank

If you just want to use it to pick a starting folder you can use * as the extension and it will allow any extension. But not sure if you only want to allow more than one specific extension.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys i've written this new cool plugin that does many cool stuff !   Video Demo : http://www.screencast.com/t/YLwELb6J   Commands Change Extension : change the extension of a file Open file : ope

update : 1.7   added $get current app to get current application filename added $custom save dialog : to customize the save file dialog added $date add days : add a number of week days to a certain da

update 1.8 :   added remove all from list command : removes items from lists if items matchs regex string added exists in list function : check if an item exists in a list or not! fixed listbox dialog

Posted Images

I'm sorry for interrupting  but is anybody willing to share this plugin, since all Dropbox links are dead..? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm sorry for interrupting  but is anybody willing to share this plugin, since all Dropbox links are dead..? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Check your mp's ;)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I got an issue regarding saving a file at a specific location. It fails after the first loop saying " file is being used by another process".

Im taking a shot in the dark but is it possible that the "image 2 base64" conversion is locked in some way preventing me from continuously looping?

"loop while($comparison($table total rows(&name),"> Greater than",#row)) {

plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll""type keys""Bluestacks App Player""WindowsForms10.Window.20008.app.0.3e799b_r15_ad1", 557, 318, $table cell(&name,#row,0))
    wait(3)
    plugin command("Advanced Screen and Windows.dll""capture screen specific area", 1390, 310, 15, 15, "C:\\Users\\E440\\Desktop\\test.jpg""False")
    if($comparison($plugin function("File Management.dll""$image 2 base64""C:\\Users\\E440\\Desktop\\test.jpg"),"= Equals",$plugin function("File Management.dll""$image 2 base64","C:\\Users\\E440\\Desktop\\fail.jpg"))) {
        then {
            add item to list(%passed,$table cell(&name,#row,0),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
        }
    } 
    increment(#row)

}

"

edit: I think the problem looks similar to this thread's problem;  http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/15118-rename-file-command/

post-28604-0-35456600-1461736444_thumb.jpg

Edited by hard2code
  • 1 month later...

If you just want to use it to pick a starting folder you can use * as the extension and it will allow any extension. But not sure if you only want to allow more than one specific extension.

No, what I want to do is be able to select more than one extension type. Lets say I want to look for music files only, so I'd need to be able to select, mp3 and wav file extensions only, let's say.

Frank

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Where is the download link? I even signed up under a second email address to get access to the download and all links are dead on the download page. Someone please help. Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

All his free plugin links are not working.. where to download them. Thanks

Same here. Hope Aymen will put it back online.

• 1 month later...