UBot Underground

[SELL] UBOT FTP plugin - Limited Time Offer

Am I the only one who cant get the screencast video in OP to load?  I tried in two different browsers, but it just never loads.

Works fine for me.  I just tested it.  Maybe you need to update your Flash?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For The First Time Ever , you can Connect To FTP from inside Your Bots ,No more workaround!!! Now You Are Able To Connect To FTP servers ,Download  Or  Upload any file with ease in a blazing fast spee

Another great plugin thanks..  just picked it up..

wow aymen you are on F****king fire   another good one        Pftg4

Posted Images

Am I the only one who cant get the screencast video in OP to load?  I tried in two different browsers, but it just never loads.

Edit: NM, it started playing right after I posted this.  But it's taking forever to buffer.  Must just have shitty internet today, but other sites seem to be loading fine.

Screencast is very fast , but sometime it can take forever to load !

ok a small heads up for the ftp plugin and the ssh command ,

after testing it the ssh command have some limitation when it comes to executing ssh commands , but it works great with cmd ftp commands (which what i created it for the first time) , reference of known ftp commands can be found here http://help.globalscape.com/help/secureserver3/FTP_Commands_Supported.htm and here http://home.deib.polimi.it/barbato/RCImod2/Comandi%20FTP.pdf

also after thinking about it , i will be making a standalone category for ssh commands for advanced users (dev users only) this will include everything that regular SSH client does ! and will rename the regular ssh command to cmd ftp command !

• 2 weeks later...

Update 1.3

• fixed errors in ftp upload folder
  • added file rename ftp
  • added $get current directory function
  • added $ftp connection result function
  • renamed ssh command to ftp command

http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/8da007aa-7123-474e-b690-8deeb4ef166f/2013-04-09_2207.png

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am getting a REALLY strange error with this plugin. When I do the FTP upload within UBS everything works as it should, but when I run the same login details from a compiled bot I get an error (see attachment). There is simply no chance that there is something wrong with the login details since it's the same in both cases.

Anyone else with a similar experience?

Aymen, could I possible get my hands on an older version? This used to work before.

post-2670-0-33714100-1368114202_thumb.png

I am getting a REALLY strange error with this plugin. When I do the FTP upload within UBS everything works as it should, but when I run the same login details from a compiled bot I get an error (see attachment). There is simply no chance that there is something wrong with the login details since it's the same in both cases.

Anyone else with a similar experience?

Aymen, could I possible get my hands on an older version? This used to work before.

i will check this !

Excellent support behind the scenes from the author of this plugin, Aymen! As it turned out I used the wrong version of the plugin, 1.2. It used to work under earlier versions. I was under the definite impression that I was using the last version, which turned out to be wrong. My bad! It was really strange though that there was one behavior inside UBS and another as a compiled bot.

No matter what it seem to work now. I have just tested it once, but sofar it looks good.

Again, thanks to Aymen who clearly is a state of the art plugin developer, for his willingness to help!

• Like 1

Excellent support behind the scenes from the author of this plugin, Aymen! As it turned out I used the wrong version of the plugin, 1.2. It used to work under earlier versions. I was under the definite impression that I was using the last version, which turned out to be wrong. My bad! It was really strange though that there was one behavior inside UBS and another as a compiled bot.

No matter what it seem to work now. I have just tested it once, but sofar it looks good.

Again, thanks to Aymen who clearly is a state of the art plugin developer, for his willingness to help!

Thx man !

Glad i can help :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can the Ubot FTP plugin up load scripts with multiple files and folders?

it can upload a folder that contain multiple files and folders if thats what you mean !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Aymen,

one question.

How to upload the contents of a folder?

For example I mean, I want to upload the wordpress install folder containing files in the ftp root directory.

I only get this done by "upload folder" and it uploads the folder "wordpress" in the root directory and not only the containing files/ folders.

How to get this done?

If I wor manualy on this task with ftp programm I use "select all" in the wordpress folder an upload.....

Hi Aymen,

one question.

How to upload the contents of a folder?

For example I mean, I want to upload the wordpress install folder containing files in the ftp root directory.

I only get this done by "upload folder" and it uploads the folder "wordpress" in the root directory and not only the containing files/ folders.

How to get this done?

If I wor manualy on this task with ftp programm I use "select all" in the wordpress folder an upload.....

you mean you want to upload the content of folder , not the folder iteself ??

• 1 month later...

Hello

I want you to group command of plugins FTP.

Hope you will do soon.

http://postto.me/0/5c9.jpg

http://postto.me/0/5c9.jpg

Sorry for my language.

Thank you.

if you mean put them in a unique category , then yes , this will be in the next update !

• 1 month later...