UBot Underground

[SELL] SQLite Database Plugin

What is current version of this? all I could find is my payment reciept from ages ago and no download link in my email.  I have 2.1.0 is that thje current version?  Was hoping maybe the issue with the blank fields causing no results would be fixed by now in ubot 5.

Yea latest version is 2.1!

Please use my ubot plugins support desk (check out the signature) for faster replies as i don't login to the forums often!

Regards

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you sick of using text files and CSV files to store your data in the most unprofessional way possible ?   Now with SQLite plugin for Ubot , you will be able to store data , update data , delete da

Hi Everyone, I wanted to confirm the same issues with SQLite and NULL values and DOUBLE QUOTES in your literal strings. I wrestled with this for several hours till I had a breakthrough via trial&

Update 1.2   -Added a grid window command   http://content.screencast.com/users/aymen99/folders/Jing/media/ec539139-86a3-4465-afa6-c33278242026/2013-04-06_1906.png   http://content.screencast.com/user

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Hello Dankass,

Not sure if it helps, but we have another plugin that can handle SQLite with UBot Studio: https://automaxed.com/plugins/database-automation

Free starter version available.

If you feel comfortable writing your own queries this might be worth a look.

Example usage:

database-automation.png

database-automation-2.png

plugin command("Database Automation.dll", "Database Automation Set License", "YOUR-LICENSE-KEY")
plugin command("Database Automation.dll", "database connect", "SqLite:Data Source={$special folder("Desktop")}\\SQLite_Test.db; Version=3;")
plugin command("Database Automation.dll", "database query", "CREATE TABLE `People` (
    `id`    INTEGER PRIMARY KEY AUTOINCREMENT,
    `Name`    TEXT,
    `Age`    INTEGER
);", "Execute Non Query")
plugin command("Database Automation.dll", "database query", "insert into People (\'Name\', \'Age\') values (\'Jane\', 20)", "Execute Non Query")
plugin command("Database Automation.dll", "database query with results", "select * from People ", &report)

13 hours ago, dankass said:

I bought this a long time ago, but seem to have lost the file. How do I download again?

Here you go mate, here is a free database plugin does multi database too  (not pashs)

www.dropbox.com/s/fz6tugawpzrdbgx/DBCommands.dll?dl=0

hope this helps

7 hours ago, Bliss said:

Here you go mate, here is a free database plugin does multi database too  (not pashs)

www.dropbox.com/s/fz6tugawpzrdbgx/DBCommands.dll?dl=0

hope this helps

Thanks man!

But, is there something wrong with it, or am I doing something wrong here? I am getting this weird banana error. I've tried it both with and without the trailing ; on the query with the same result.

Capture.JPG

18 minutes ago, dankass said:

Thanks man!

But, is there something wrong with it, or am I doing something wrong here? I am getting this weird banana error. I've tried it both with and without the trailing ; on the query with the same result.

Capture.JPG

not used it in  a while tbh, did  it connect ok? did you test connection?

1 hour ago, Bliss said:

not used it in  a while tbh, did  it connect ok? did you test connection?

when i try test connection nothing happens... guess its just not workin... thanks tho.