UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

hads anyone here solved the "unable to read license info" error? Can't get a hold of meter and my customer obviously wants to use the software.

Hey Orbital,

This means the customer installed it in C:\Program Files\ and isn't running as admin. Have him try running the bot from C:\ as an Administrator.

-meter

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Hey Orbital,

This means the customer installed it in C:\Program Files\ and isn't running as admin. Have him try running the bot from C:\ as an Administrator.

-meter

Not quite, i have clients who can't run the software not even from "Downloads" nor "Desktop" even if they do it as administrators ... basically whatever location on their hard drive doesn't work :(

Yeah, that was what I told him macster was to try it from my documents or desktop before I heard back from everyone here. He is currently running it from my downloads. I haven't tried the run as administrator though so I'll give that a shot and see what happens.

Not quite, i have clients who can't run the software not even from "Downloads" nor "Desktop" even if they do it as administrators ... basically whatever location on their hard drive doesn't work :(

Hey macster,

Whenever you get that error message it means something is preventing the process from starting. If they're running from Desktop as admin and it doesn't work, it might be that their antivirus is blocking it as well!

-meter

Hey macster,

Whenever you get that error message it means something is preventing the process from starting. If they're running from Desktop as admin and it doesn't work, it might be that their antivirus is blocking it as well!

-meter

yes true meter, AVs catching up and quarantine, delete or block the application file and/or the locker.dll

Could you add an option for the desktop locker to use a certificate and sign the compiled/locked app? signing the locked apps should solve these issues and white-list the locker

Hi macster,

I'm afraid that's not an option at this time because a signing certificate from Microsoft is $1000 / year :( also you're not allowed to automatifally sign with it, or distribute it to other people.

-meter

Suggestion:

On the file "license.lic" please include the name of the bot on the locker. A

Also, the number of times the bot has been activated.

Sample:

Email

Key

BotName

#times

So if we have multiple version of the bots in the locker like basic and pro versions. We can pull that data and make our bot aware of it.

Just a heads up everyone, my server is currently undergoing some downtime, and I am on the phone with Liquidweb to figure it out. I'll update you guys when it gets sorted out.

Hello uniquebot,

Yes the license server for your products is on your side. But UbotLockerGUI.exe (the tool you use to protect your bots) is tied to my server to prevent piracy. Also, customers can't download UbotLocker from my website if it's down :)

Yes, you install Ubotlocker on your web host.

Officially, UbotLocker works with:

-Paypal

-Clickbank

-JVZoo

-Digiresults

-Plimus

There is also unofficial support for Warrior+ and Payspree, but I try to discourage people from using those.

The system prevents distribution of your bots by locking the bot to a set number of computers. You get to specify how many computers a bot can run on.

If your license server is down, then yes your bot won't launch. If this is a problem for you, I recommend you look into a reliable webhost that doesn't go down much. I personally recommend Liquidweb.

Hello, meter I'm having a bit of a problem with some of my clients bot starting but then the bot is just a blank screen with no interface or browser is showing just the window and menu bar at the top of the bot, this never happened until I started to use the licensing system. The users are installing the bot on there desktop and I have had them run the bot as administrator, and they are still getting the same results.

I have also set up a site to automatically add the licence keys through the buy now button from PayPal and it's not working. I have followed the instructions in the PDF to the word, and it's not adding licences to the server. is there and update coming for the server? I'm on Go daddy hosting.

Hello, meter I'm having a bit of a problem with some of my clients bot starting but then the bot is just a blank screen with no interface or browser is showing just the window and menu bar at the top of the bot, this never happened until I started to use the licensing system. The users are installing the bot on there desktop and I have had them run the bot as administrator, and they are still getting the same results.

Make sure the path ( the bot in )  is all in ENGLISH 

for example  C:\Users\ROBORT\Desktop ( some time the clients put their names or files in language NON-English )

Good luck 

Make sure the path ( the bot in )  is all in ENGLISH 

for example  C:\Users\ROBORT\Desktop ( some time the clients put their names or files in language NON-English )

Good luck 

I have checked with them on that and it's happening to users that are native English speaking and there computers language setting are also st to English. and what about this question? I have also set up a site to automatically add the licence keys through the buy now button from PayPal and it's not working. I have followed the instructions in the PDF to the word, and it's not adding licences to the server. is there and update coming for the server? I'm on Go daddy hosting.

I have checked with them on that and it's happening to users that are native English speaking and there computers language setting are also st to English. and what about this question? I have also set up a site to automatically add the licence keys through the buy now button from PayPal and it's not working. I have followed the instructions in the PDF to the word, and it's not adding licences to the server. is there and update coming for the server? I'm on Go daddy hosting.

Hello.

My buy now buttons are all working fine. Paypal is automatically contacting the script and the license is added to the system. 

Absolutely now problems with that at all.

PaymentNotify.php is configured in your paypal button correctly?
Maybe a PHP / permission issue with your webhost?

Do you see the transaction in the paypal log in your ubotlocker gui?
All transactions should be visible there. 

Dan

Hello.

My buy now buttons are all working fine. Paypal is automatically contacting the script and the license is added to the system. 

Absolutely now problems with that at all.

PaymentNotify.php is configured in your paypal button correctly?
Maybe a PHP / permission issue with your webhost?

Do you see the transaction in the paypal log in your ubotlocker gui?
All transactions should be visible there. 

Dan

There is nothing in the log, and I have set up the PaymentNotify.php to the exact specifications provided in the PDF

Hello uniquebot,

"Also, customers can't download UbotLocker from my website if it's down".

You didn't understand my question. I asked if our customer's bot copies query a bot license checking server on your side or not (just like our Ubot copies query Seth's license server for license checking and fail to startup if the license authentication gives a negative reply) and if that server is down then do their bot copies fail to startup or not ? If so, then if the license server is down on your side then our customer's bot copies would fail to startup and we'd get complains. I'm not talking about our UbotLocker copies checking the license server on your side for UbotLocker but talking about the license server that checks if our bot users launched a non-pirate or pirate copies of "our bots".

Your bots do not interact with my server ever. I'm just saying that my customers cannot download UbotLocker itself if my server is down.

Reading your instructions pdf "Getting started with UbotLocker", I notice that it mentions JvZoo handles auto refunds but the same is not mentioned for Paypal and ClickBank.

UbotLocker handles Clickbank refunds automatically as well. It does not handle Paypal refunds automatically.

Also, I'm guessing that a single project has a single license key. That means, all users of the same bot get the same license key emailed to them by UbotLocker. Am I correct ? If so, then I do not like this as users can easily distribute or sell their keys to pirate users.

No this is not correct. Every single user has a different license key.

Also, how about each UbotLocker can add their own encryption keys to be used when generating licenses ? This way, if one of your cracker customers of UbotLocker manage to crack the encryption then all your other UbotLocker customers' serial keys are not compromised since they'd be using different algorithms to create the encrypted keys. Makes sense ?

Each UbotLocker protected bot has a different encryption key.