UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

Make sure you have created the project correctly and the bot is not blocked.

1. Check UbotLocker server URL

2. Check firewall

3. Check project name

4. Check project key

[uBotter Labs]

All Correct

This only happens on Win 10 - 32 bit

Other than that works normal

Please help

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Ubotter Staff - Do you have any "How To Documentation" 

When I go to the help pages - https://www.ubotter.com/support/index.phpand click start chat, Nothing happens - 

When I search the knowledge base - nothing shows up?

How do I configure the setup? 

Thanks

The documentation as is already offered inside the PDF manuals. The online part was not completed as is it not needed nor requested. That part from the support script is removed.

I am confused, is this the topic of metter ubotlocker or something else?

Is the latest release compatible with php 7?

I read that the devs are working on it but i dont see any posts about it if it is done.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone have the source for the license dll so I can recompile to .Net 4.5? or if you have the bin already done that I can just replace? 

https://www.botguru.net/wp-content/downloads/plugins/ubotlockerlicensedll.zip

• Like 1

Just wanted to drop a message regarding the top notch support Ive received with this software over the years that Ive been using it for my customers.

The few times I had had to ask for help I have always had a quick response and back in business almost right away.

So thanks again for this great software and most of all the fantastic support.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, still working and depends on what you understand from lifetime. You can use it for as long as you need and current framework allows it, but major updates and upgrades will always be paid.

[uBotter Labs]

• 2 months later...

Can anyone please share the locker files mentioned in this post? 

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/12958-sell-ubotlocker-web-web-based-licensing-solution-that-prevents-decompiling-and-cracking/page-34?do=findComment&comment=100591

The dropbox link is a 404, and I'm really needing to update the locker interface to have a link for users to purchase a license.

I would be eternally grateful to anyone who can provide the files

• 2 months later...

Scammer Alert!

First Name: Tanandorn
Last Name: Paanekphankul
Email: tanandornpa@hotmail.com

I usually don't do this specially when people show common sense but this person really pushed the limits. 
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi - was this ever updated to support the latest PHP v7.x? - i so how do I get the update as I havent been able to sue the script since my hosting has moved to the newer version of PHP

Thank you.

Like I said Ubotlocker works just fine with php7 if you install the MySQL extension which is removed by default in some hostings.

In the near future will update to pdo and MySQLi

[uBotter Labs]

Do you have a clue of run locked exe on win10 without install net3.5?

Hey,

Wondering if anyone can help.

As of yesterday afternoon when a license is added no email is sent.

I have not changed/altered or modified anything in quite some time so I am at a complete loss :/

The email account used to send the emails is up and working, no issues sending mail.

@Meter @Macster (UBotter Labs)

Can you help ?

I am not really sure where to start looking.

Perhaps there is an alternate method to sending the automated license emails ?

ANY help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

CJ

You must have changed something or the server did so without knowing what it's hard to help.

Check the server logs and see what happened

[uBotter Labs]

Thanks for the reply mate,

I am still at a complete loss and as a result now waking up to a torrent of unhappy customers not receiving their licenses.

I think i will have to pester my host, they MUST have changed/modified something.

Damn it!

Cheers

CJ