UBot Underground

[SELL] UbotLocker Web: Web Based Licensing Solution That Prevents Decompiling And Cracking

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATE: Hello all, After many years I am stepping down from maintaining Ubotlocker. I will no longer be selling Ubotlocker, and will stop providing support. After consulting with both T

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always fi

Attached is source code to License.dll, which handles entering of licenses and updates. You need Visual C# Express 2010 to edit and compile it, and ILMerge to merge the exe and DLL produced by compila

Posted Images

Guys,

If your name field in your email form is not name="name"

then how to modified it?

mine is : name="CustomFields[12]"

so that in ubotlocker the name is empty and also i can not enter the data to my autoresponder (i use Interspire)

Please help

Your email form appears to execute javascript on submit. You could create some javascript which copies the value of 'CustomFields[12]' to an invisible HTML input element named 'name'.

-meter

Your email form appears to execute javascript on submit. You could create some javascript which copies the value of 'CustomFields[12]' to an invisible HTML input element named 'name'.

-meter

how to do that? i know nothing about php or javascript

please help with the code

How can we delay the email that send license from Email List Builder Integration?

For example if a user fill the optin form now then the license will be send out 1x24 hours later

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the input CJ, but I'm wondering about files that are one directory deeper. I keep most of my support files in a support_files directory inside the main program directory.

But I think I've found a bug. When I use a license that is already used, it comes up with an error, 'Invalid license. Allowed number of activations has been exceeded.' which is good but there's no easy way to stop that message from coming up and put in a new license.

Now, if there was an option to enter a new license when it failed - that's a different story.

Frank

- I install using actual installer

- setting it up to run with administrator.

- set the license activations = 1 

But everytime i restart my bot i got this error : "Invalid license. Allowed number of activations has been exceeded"

Any solution?

Hey James,

Sorry for the late reply. Did you end up resolving this? The error usually happens when a firewall is blocking Ubotlocker from contacting the license server.

-meter

Hey James,

Sorry for the late reply. Did you end up resolving this? The error usually happens when a firewall is blocking Ubotlocker from contacting the license server.

-meter

Still no solution. Firewall is OFF

Hi meter :)

Havent had any issues up til now and not sure whats happening as nothing has changed or been changed, 

I am seeing an error message when a locked bot is updating :

http://i.imgur.com/bNI00s0.png

at first it was only happening to a couple of random cases, 

but recently it has started to happen to 4 bots, 

If continue is clicked about 5 - 10 times then the error eventually goes away, 

but one one bot in particular after an update the bot refuses to start :/

Ill point out that both the License entry form and update skin has been modified (just an image in the background and a couple of links)

but as mentioned they all worked perfectly up til now.

Ive tried a few things including using a fresh copy of the license generator and re-modified all from scratch but the same error happens,

Any pearls of wisdom on this mate ?

Cheers

CJ

Hi CJ, jamesfar,

Can yall PM me your bots? That way I can take a look at what's wrong :)

-meter

Hey meter, apologies for late reply i hadnt noticed your reply til now, ..

I have recompiled setup files for my bots that were showing the error so ill let you know if the error popup shows again,

In complete honesty my work folder needs some Serious tidying up so I couldnt rule out the possibility that the error may have been caused by human error, .. or me lmao

and I would hate to waste your time, 

So i opted to add licenses from scratch and see what happens.

Thanks for the quick reply, .. (even if my reply was a week late lol)

CHeers

CJ

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always finding no matter what I did, it would get cracked in no time flat.

A lot have tried to crack code I protect with ubotlocker but as far as I know, none have succeeded!

Thanks from the bottom of my heart mate.

Frank

• Like 3

Meter I wanted to pass on a very big thank you for the licensing system! I can honestly say that your software has made me very profitable. I've written and distributed bots before but I was always finding no matter what I did, it would get cracked in no time flat.

A lot have tried to crack code I protect with ubotlocker but as far as I know, none have succeeded!

Frank

congrats Frank

Here i posted a small tutorial to avoid AV alerts by digitally signing up your bots:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19547-how-to-avoid-antivirus-and-windows-alerts/?do=findComment&comment=122039

And for those who do not have UbotLocker or want to forget about hosting a licensing server with all the headache it can bring here you have the solution:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/19546-sell-ubotter-unleashed-licensing-ubotlocker-ready/

Hey Meter, .. quick question for you, 

On "some" of my bots i use "Resource Hacker" to modify the information that pops up when you hover over your exe file and displays in the right click Properties window,

Would this have any adverse effects on the processed "Locked" exe file created with UBotLocker ?

Im not 100% certain but trying to think back to when the error popup i mentioned first appeared, 

I dont "think" i got this error before i started to use the Resource Hacker .... I could be wrong but its the only thing that i do differently before releasing a bot now

Also, .. just throwing ideas around, .. 

if a bot were to be released "WithOUT" modifying with RH and then a "Modified" update was released, would that possibly cause problems ?

Cheers

CJ

Meter,

When are you going to add crypto currency merchants onto UbotLocker so we can take orders via bitcoin and the alternate coins ?

The crypto currency merchants don't have refund or charge back policies. We don't want to take orders by paypal because as soon as a dispute arrises paypal automatically sides with the buyer and refunds the money plus charges 10% penalty even if the buyer is in the wrong.

Check these links out people:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18657-advoid-scammer-robbed-me/

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

With crypto currencies you can anonymously receive payments too!

https://bitcoin.org/en/

http://altcoins.com/

In short, with crypto currencies you can accept payments and be sure that they won't take money out of your account and refund a fraud who made a refund or charge back request once you handed over your bot to him after his "paypal" or "credit card" payment.

Meter is expert enough to add atleast bitcoin onto UbotLocker overnight! That's how good and smart he is. :)

Anyone liking my suggestion LIKE this post so Meter can get market research.

Edited by bangali_beta

Hey meter, apologies for late reply i hadnt noticed your reply til now, ..

I have recompiled setup files for my bots that were showing the error so ill let you know if the error popup shows again,

In complete honesty my work folder needs some Serious tidying up so I couldnt rule out the possibility that the error may have been caused by human error, .. or me lmao

and I would hate to waste your time, 

So i opted to add licenses from scratch and see what happens.

Thanks for the quick reply, .. (even if my reply was a week late lol)

CHeers

CJ

No worries CJ :) If i happens again feel free to PM me with a protected bot, and I can take a look!

-meter

Frank

Glad to hear it Frank :) Nothing is uncrackable, but Ubotlocker takes a common-sense approaches to security which makes cracking it a lot harder than some other products :)  I wish you success with your sales!

-meter

Hey Meter, .. quick question for you, 

On "some" of my bots i use "Resource Hacker" to modify the information that pops up when you hover over your exe file and displays in the right click Properties window,

Would this have any adverse effects on the processed "Locked" exe file created with UBotLocker ?

Im not 100% certain but trying to think back to when the error popup i mentioned first appeared, 

I dont "think" i got this error before i started to use the Resource Hacker .... I could be wrong but its the only thing that i do differently before releasing a bot now

Also, .. just throwing ideas around, .. 

if a bot were to be released "WithOUT" modifying with RH and then a "Modified" update was released, would that possibly cause problems ?

Cheers

CJ

Hey CJ,

Resource hacker won't cause any problems with Ubotlocker, however iirc Ubot itself used to use a .NET protector called SmartAssembly, which might causes issues with resource hacker.

I can personally say I've seen my users use Resource Hacker on locked bots and it seemed to work.

-meter

Meter,

When are you going to add crypto currency merchants onto UbotLocker so we can take orders via bitcoin and the alternate coins ?

The crypto currency merchants don't have refund or charge back policies. We don't want to take orders by paypal because as soon as a dispute arrises paypal automatically sides with the buyer and refunds the money plus charges 10% penalty even if the buyer is in the wrong.

Check these links out people:

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/18657-advoid-scammer-robbed-me/

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

With crypto currencies you can anonymously receive payments too!

https://bitcoin.org/en/

http://altcoins.com/

In short, with crypto currencies you can accept payments and be sure that they won't take money out of your account and refund a fraud who made a refund or charge back request once you handed over your bot to him after his "paypal" or "credit card" payment.

Meter is expert enough to add atleast bitcoin onto UbotLocker overnight! That's how good and smart he is. :)

Anyone liking my suggestion LIKE this post so Meter can get market research.

Hey Bangali,

It seems everyone wants bitcoin support, but no one can agree on which system to use :) Also bitcoin merchants are unstable. They go out of business all the time. If there was an industry-accepted solution I would consider adding their IPN to Ubotlocker. But adding a bunch of bitcoin IPNs to Ubotlocker takes a lot of time and support, which I cannot justify if it's just 1-2 users using them.

-meter

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bangali,

It seems everyone wants bitcoin support, but no one can agree on which system to use :) Also bitcoin merchants are unstable. They go out of business all the time. If there was an industry-accepted solution I would consider adding their IPN to Ubotlocker. But adding a bunch of bitcoin IPNs to Ubotlocker takes a lot of time and support, which I cannot justify if it's just 1-2 users using them.

-meter

You mean crypto currency merchants go out of business. BitCoin is a brand. The original one that invented the Crypto Currency of this sort. Some Jap guy.

BitCoin brand still in business after all these years. Copycats have come and gone but not them. They're staying, it seems. So, how about adding them ?

https://www.bitcoin.com/