UBot Underground

[SELL] HTTP POST plugin + Crazy Bonuses Inside

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you Ever Want to create bots that run 100x faster and smoother than your actual bots , then read this page !   Post data on the background without having to run your browser , integrate unlimited

New update with couple of fixes and improvements ! *Added a small command : http basic mode to allow you to run http get and http post on basic mode(a mode i created myself from the primitive socket

Hello guys Its been a while since i released an update 2.0 Update: -added new function scrape list that will replace list scraper command with new regex and few fixes ! -added new function soap req

Posted Images

Looks cool :D

By the way, Lindexed and The Best Spinner APIs will be supported?

Thanks

Mat

Yes , i'm integrating them , but anybody that have this plugin can try to integrate any API they want, allthey need is the URL and the POST data :)

Updates :

-New video added to the thread to demonstrate how page scraper and file downloader commands works

-updates the ubot source codes

-added the sockets google scraper example to the source codes list

Okay this is pretty cool I did some comparison tests to see if its faster and if so by how much. I ran through a list of 14 sites and gathered all the emails in there (about 2,500) - this seems like it would be perfect for this kind of thing.

The fastest I could possibly get it normally using the browser was 11 seconds - but I had issues where 1 out of the 3 times it skipped one of the pages with tons of emails on it since the page loaded instantly then scraped all the data.

The fastest I got it using this plugin was 4 seconds - thats 14 pages and 2,500 emails scraped in 4 seconds - and no hiccups either - even for simple things like this to me its well worth the price.

• Like 2
Okay this is pretty cool I did some comparison tests to see if its faster and if so by how much. I ran through a list of 14 sites and gathered all the emails in there (about 2,500) - this seems like it would be perfect for this kind of thing.

The fastest I could possibly get it normally using the browser was 11 seconds - but I had issues where 1 out of the 3 times it skipped one of the pages with tons of emails on it since the page loaded instantly then scraped all the data.

The fastest I got it using this plugin was 4 seconds - thats 14 pages and 2,500 emails scraped in 4 seconds - and no hiccups either - even for simple things like this to me its well worth the price.

Thank you for the feedback , Glad you like it :)

Humm I got a question and I am sorry if I am over thinking here.

With this or any Ubot plugin.

Will the plugin work on the compiled bot with out needing the .dll file?

Or We have to provided that file along with the .exe to our customers?

Humm I got a question and I am sorry if I am over thinking here.

With this or any Ubot plugin.

Will the plugin work on the compiled bot with out needing the .dll file?

Or We have to provided that file along with the .exe to our customers?

no you won't need the dll files on the compiled bots

Mm. You seem to know a lot about hidden bot traps like these hidden keys or whatever you're talking about which I have no clue what they are. Howabout opening a thread on this subject debating what hidden keys or traps which website has set ? Your thread could shoot-off, you know!

I'd gladly read it to learn a lot of secrets of some websites that use to foil bots. So, what-about a thread ? Who knows you might one day be able to build an ebook out of it (if you hold the best parts back from the thread) and sell it to other Ubotters who'd want to just read your infos and be aware of all the bot traps. I don't promise anyone would buy it though but you never know. As for me, I'm looking forward to that thread so I can get all your info for free! :P

Now, I've got you thinking, haven't I ? You probably should've thought of this opportunity before. You never know, maybe there are a lot of Ubotters facing difficulty building bots to work on some sites as they're getting foiled and they don't know what's causing these because they're probably not aware (just like I wasn't) about these hidden keys. And, if a lot of websites start adding these hidden keys then a lot of Ubot built bots would start malfunctioning and their vendors getting a lot of customer complaints going crazy. They might buy your ebook just to save time and learn the foiling techniques of each site quick so they can update their bots fast.

You can always open a thread to help other Ubotters if they suddenly started getting customer complaints because their bots don't work and the Ubotters are frustrated unable to findout what's wrong. You can offer them help with your "hidden key" or "hidden danger awareness" knowledge and fix their bots and charge them a little. You might even charge them a monthly little fee for an ongoing income. You never went that much into thinking, did you ? I just thoughtup all this while typing in 5 mins!

Mmm. This is starting to give me some dieas now. Must do some form of deals with other Ubotters and build a steady income. Good idea.

Just make sure whatever you do earn from these ventures, to split 50% of your profits with me. After-all, I did suggest the idea. Now, you got to think whether I'm kidding or serious.

These hidden elements are only an issue when dealing with HTTP post requests. This does not affect ubot since ubot is browser based. Anyone who does web automation using post requests already knows about this so there's nothing really to show people.

I bought this off Aymen the day of release..  I used it yesterday in a bot..  WOW it's fast.

I got to say that if you are thinking about grabbing this then do so fast before he puts the price up ;)  It will save you so much time and messing about, its easy to use and the things it can be used for is endless.

Loving it!

Keep up the great work Aymen ;)

• Like 1
I'd like to see this working with an api.

Frank

Hey Frank,

so far it works with ,SpinnerChief , Linklicious , SpinRewriter , Lindexed !

waiting to get a subscription for the best spinner to access their API documentation !

but in general it works with most of the API services

Great Job Aymen !

Does it supports proxies, cookies and threading with local variable support ?

Not for now , but i have those planned to be added in the next updates

• Like 1

Updates:

-Wp commenter Added (Uses the http post plugin)

in this example i demonstrate how to get hidden fields from comments pages

A tip :

if you want to get a hidden field in a page then all what you have to do is scrape the page the first time then find all the hidden fields you want using regex , after that you add those hidden fields to the http post request and you send it to the server , same thing goes with captchas , if you don't know what to send ( in case of a hidden field) then scrape the page and get everything you want , then send again !

In case of a hiddeen field that changes everytime you load the page ,wouldn't the hidden field change when you attempt to send the Post data the second time ??

well the HTTP request happens before the page loads , example process :

Send first request => Get page html => Send http Post data =>get result html

Hope this helps a bit to andrestand how HTTP requests works

• Like 1

Any chance you could show a video of maybe creating an account on Tumblr for example? Since this is one of those sites where you need to do an initial scrape to get hidden form elements as well as a captcha. Im used to PHP Curl needing to set cookies and what not but im curious to see if this is possible without needing that.