UBot Underground

BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT - Bot Licensing Offical Release

Stephen I noticed this issue with the plug in too but you cant blame the plug in because your hosting account doesn't reply fast enough and times out. In my case I had to do some maintainence on my sql databases and move it to the least busy. Not to mention sync my internal clock - and advise clients of same. Shared hosting does work but its not the best or most professional solution. Regarding the error message yea it would be nice if it was a little more ambiguous. (generally it shouldn't be seen)

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make Sure to checkout the "Things to ask yourself and programers when it comes to purchasing a licensing system"  below http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugin

It wasn't being ignored, just over looked..   To answer the question there is no refunds on the product.  Its a solid built product that I have personally spent more then a year developing, and if you

Hi all,   (Sorry for my english, i am french)   Well,    I am using the "BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT" solution... since 5 day ago...    I ve used essentialy the butGuru Secure to make a license syste

Hey All.

unfortunately not a lot i can do for bad connections.  But I will take the UBot reference out of the error message.  I thought i had already been taken out to be honest.

Will get that done now and update you all soon when you can download again.

@ Stephan I will attach it in an email.

PS I have already replied to your email earlier on today, I didn't see it yesterday.

Hello!

Jane.. Please respond. Send you this email 2 days ago.

After contacting some of the other reviewers, it only happens when the user has

a crappy connection. In example bad wireless connection. I figured that this error

was a results of a timeout because it could not connect to my database and the

license key could not be verified in your database.

And that's okay. But a more suitable error message would give a professional look.

Because the reviewer in question, thought that his license was terminated, and it

also shows 'Terminating Ubot Now' which basically gives some sort of branding back

to my tool.

I purchased the developer version to get rid of the branding, and now this plugin is

putting it back.

Please note my concerns.

And this is for TJ

As for setting up the WSO. I need to know exactly what to do in the warrior plus backend

I am almost ready. The videos are still not there, I understand that you've got quite a work

load.. But simply put I need to know what to put where..

For instance.. To which page do I redirect the users after purchase? And do I need to do

anything besides that.. Meaning anything out of the ordinary that makes this work.

Also got 2 user reports that when opening the software for the first time, and getting prompt

by the registering window.. The name and email field where already filled out with an email

I used to test it out, and another user reported it had the name of another user already filled

out. I take it this is some sort of redirection error? As the fields should be blank and not be

filled out by default?

Had to postpone my launch again.. Don't want this to get messy. Really like the stuff you guys

provided but still seems a bit unstable at times.

Steven

The Video's im producing for the payment processors are more of a bonus not a necessity, as the pdf expresses the ipn files to use witch which payment processor, and its the payment processor details that tell you where to place your link to the ipn files.  I will have them up shortly just bare with me please.

The details were already filled into it, because you test the exact distribution files and then zipped them up to send to someone else.  You should make a copy of the files and place them into another folder for your personal testing.  so that additional files, and items are not being shipped to your end user.  There should only be the 2 files that are generated from the build in the zip that you create when you send it to your end user..

the real quick answer what file to use and where to input it on warriorplus

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/ae04809e-7614-46a6-b134-13dbccea0da7/02.08.2013-10.png

Stephen I noticed this issue with the plug in too but you cant blame the plug in because your hosting account doesn't reply fast enough and times out. In my case I had to do some maintainence on my sql databases and move it to the least busy. Not to mention sync my internal clock - and advise clients of same. Shared hosting does work but its not the best or most professional solution. Regarding the error message yea it would be nice if it was a little more ambiguous. (generally it shouldn't be seen)

Friend,

I am paying a couple of hundred dollars for dedicated hosting :) And that money stands for quality. Also had a word with my hosting company. But the thing is not at my side

You see..

The error clearly states that it could not validate the plugin license.. The license key gets verified on Jane's server THEREFOR it's the connection from the user to Jane's database.

I am also not too shabby when it comes to investing in my business, I think as an entrepreneur you need to have good foundation, so I got my self quite the internet connections as

well.. And I never get this error since last support from Jane, as the key seemed to be invalid.

Figured it out and it only happens to people with connection below average. Not all the time, but often enough to be a pain.

This could be an issue when I am going to release bots. Got a big list with lots of buyers, and I really don't want to find myself delivering support on the same thing that can be easily

solved at the source. And that's my concern. :)

Don't get me wrong! Still think this is a great add-on to the whole Ubot phenomenon, but needs some polishing.

Cheers.

Steven

The Video's im producing for the payment processors are more of a bonus not a necessity, as the pdf expresses the ipn files to use witch which payment processor, and its the payment processor details that tell you where to place your link to the ipn files.  I will have them up shortly just bare with me please.

The details were already filled into it, because you test the exact distribution files and then zipped them up to send to someone else.  You should make a copy of the files and place them into another folder for your personal testing.  so that additional files, and items are not being shipped to your end user.  There should only be the 2 files that are generated from the build in the zip that you create when you send it to your end user..

the real quick answer what file to use and where to input it on warriorplus

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/ae04809e-7614-46a6-b134-13dbccea0da7/02.08.2013-10.png

This is quality support :) Thanks a bunch.

Hey All.

unfortunately not a lot i can do for bad connections.  But I will take the UBot reference out of the error message.  I thought i had already been taken out to be honest.

Will get that done now and update you all soon when you can download again.

@ Stephan I will attach it in an email.

PS I have already replied to your email earlier on today, I didn't see it yesterday.

Cheers Jane. Sorry for being such a pain at times. But this could save us all some bigger pains in the future :)

Added 2 new ipn services for pro users

2checkout and Plimus

If you have others you would like added send the link to there ipn documentation to me on PM, or email admin@Botguru.net

To get these new files, re-download your zip from your download email.

Just to let you all know the messages have been changed as of a few hours ago and all files uploaded.. please remove your plugin in ubot studio and then add it again from the new download you get from jvzoo.

With the launch of so many licensing systems in the forum lately.  I thought it best to add a note to the original post.   Make sure to check the

Things to ask yourself and programers when it comes to purchasing a licensing system

Dank no..   What your referring to is obfuscation, and currently you cant obfuscate ubot compiled bots, with anything else as its already obfuscated with another program.

The licensing in botguru secured is very sound and does a great job.  More so then others that do no protect against host file hacks, dns redirects, and some other known hacking or cracking that we wont mentioned.

in all we have around 12 layers of added protection for this built in.

The licensing and updates is a wrapper.  Because we cant compile the exe into another and execute it from memory again because of how ubot is compiled and put together.

But with the plugins we offer, and drop in code makes it one of the better licensing systems around.

This said..   You still need decent obfuscation on the compiled ubot file to stop the De-compiling.

• Like 1
Dank no..   What your referring to is obfuscation, and currently you cant obfuscate ubot compiled bots, with anything else as its already obfuscated with another program.

The licensing in botguru secured is very sound and does a great job.  More so then others that do no protect against host file hacks, dns redirects, and some other known hacking or cracking that we wont mentioned.

in all we have around 12 layers of added protection for this built in.

The licensing and updates is a wrapper.  Because we cant compile the exe into another and execute it from memory again because of how ubot is compiled and put together.

But with the plugins we offer, and drop in code makes it one of the better licensing systems around.

This said..   You still need decent obfuscation on the compiled ubot file to stop the De-compiling.

Thanks... I'm really liking the looks of your solution and all the apis and such for payment will be very useful. Planning to relase a couple of bots soon, but concerened about this decomp problem. Can you suggest (in PM if you prefer) what a decent obfuscation option would be for ubot? This whole thing is a new level of understanding to me as I do not understand all these sorts of things. I got ubot cuz it was easy to understand, and all this other "obfuscation" stuff is somewhat greek to me.

Hey TJ I didn't have time to go through the whole thread so forgive me if this question has already been asked. Does the updating feature automatically download the update and extract it in the same folder while also maintaining user captcha details from the previous version like protect gold does does? Or does it just alert the user that theres an update they need to download? Thanks for your time.

I love being blown away, these guys have knocked it out of the park AGAIN! I mentioned that I had an API this morning from click2sell and within an hour BAM all set up! I wasn't even expecting anything but now I can just set it and forget it. Thank you so much for CONSISTENTLY OVER DELIVERING !! Seriously WAY OVER expectations.  

Hey all,

Just thought i would give all our Loyal Bot Guru Secured Clients a little something back :)

All bot guru secured clients get a discount on The Ubot Source Code Obfuscator,   Keep Your source code SAFE!!!!

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13043-sell-stop-hackers-dead-in-their-tracks-ubot-source-obfuscator/

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all.

Just to let you know we have uploaded an update on the protect-it plugins.

If you have not had your copy from me personally please download via jvzoo.

• 3 weeks later...