UBot Underground

BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT - Bot Licensing Offical Release

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make Sure to checkout the "Things to ask yourself and programers when it comes to purchasing a licensing system"  below http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugin

It wasn't being ignored, just over looked..   To answer the question there is no refunds on the product.  Its a solid built product that I have personally spent more then a year developing, and if you

Hi all,   (Sorry for my english, i am french)   Well,    I am using the "BotGuru Secured / Protect-IT" solution... since 5 day ago...    I ve used essentialy the butGuru Secure to make a license syste

I have been wanting to buy this for a while now and today is finally the day. I know that TJ's products are amazing and that he has a solid reputation. There is no doubt this bot security program will serve my needs. Cannot wait. Zippidee Doo Dah!  :D :D

Hi TJ and Jane,

I want to sell my bot in non-English forum, therefore (maybe) I will use an alternative payment option, ie wire transfer.

How I use your licensing system?

Thanks!

If they have a ipn (instant payment notification service) let me know and I will take a look at it for you, or you can also insert license information name, email, transaction number in the web admin panel to  give to your clients.

I have been wanting to buy this for a while now and today is finally the day. I know that TJ's products are amazing and that he has a solid reputation. There is no doubt this bot security program will serve my needs. Cannot wait. Zippidee Doo Dah!  :D :D

good deal bud..

I purchased BotGuru Secure, Its running pretty well and it does what its suppose to do. even though my PC was not detecting some hardware which cause some issue to BotGuru Secure but TJ helped me to get it fixed. I am grateful to TJ for giving 5 Star support and always available to guide me through whole process. Thanks TJ

I purchased UbotGuru Secure, Its running pretty well and it does what its suppose to do. even though my PC was not detecting some hardware which cause some issue to UbotGuru Secure but TJ helped me to get it fixed. I am grateful to TJ for giving 5 Star support and always available to guide me through whole process. Thanks TJ

no problem, glad i was able to get things up and running for you

If they have a ipn (instant payment notification service) let me know and I will take a look at it for you, or you can also insert license information name, email, transaction number in the web admin panel to  give to your clients.

Okay, I think manual insertion works. :)

2 new videos added

What to do with the build files after you have licensed your poject

How to issue an update to your product

Total 12 videos of complete start to finish using the entire Botguru Secured / Protect-IT licensing system

• Like 1

Looking Good!

Still looking forward to picking this up as soon as I finalize the projects I am working on.  Want to be ready to launch before I pick this up...

I can not say enough good things about this product and the support behind the product. TJ spent over an hour on Skype and Team Viewer with me today making sure I understood every aspect of the system. It was one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. 10 out of 10!

Hello!

This is my last email to you guys, I thought about sharing here as well.. It are some concerns I have before

releasing my first bot to the public with this new licensing system.

Hello Jane,

After requesting some additional guidance from TJ he put up some new
videos. That almost got me in the position to understand this whole
licensing system. And almost ready to distribute my first protected
file.

I do have some concerns.. Here they are.

1. Since Resource Hacker is embedded in the software I cannot have
resource hacker and the secured software both installed. I used
Resource Hacker to change the .ico file of the software I made with
Ubot. This to give it a more own look and feel. Seems that this is not
possible anymore. Even after trying to replace the .ico after
compiling the bot with the software provided by you guys. Or do I need
to compile with Ubot > Replace .ico > recompile with software

2. It seems that I am ready to distrubute this software however after
giving myself a license and trying to start up the bot it fails at the
Protect-IT code and closes the Ubot entirely, prompting me with a
message that the license key is invalid. So I am doing something wrong
or the license key is really not valid.

3. Another concern is that when people put in the word TRIAL on
registering the full version software, they still get the same expiry
date as when a user fills out his receipt number. This will mean that
people simply can still leak the software and simply put TRIAL as
registry key to and use the software. This would mean that I need to
monitor my license system 24/7. I.E. TRIAL.AID001.S15211662460.Steven

4. Last compiled project asks me to put in my registry key every
single time I start up the bot. Not one time and simply checking the
license in the background as it did before.

5. Also, is there somekind of sandbox I can test this out? Don't want
to get this all leaked by my own doing.

Still loving it!

Regards!

Steven

The support these two provide is excellent. And it's what makes me stick. In matter of fact I've

been throwing a lot of money towards TJ last 2 months and it is still worth it. This baby came out

just in time as I am planning to crank out some small projects that do need licensing.

Cheers,

Steven

1. Since Resource Hacker is embedded in the software I cannot have
resource hacker and the secured software both installed. I used
Resource Hacker to change the .ico file of the software I made with
Ubot. This to give it a more own look and feel. Seems that this is not
possible anymore. Even after trying to replace the .ico after
compiling the bot with the software provided by you guys. Or do I need
to compile with Ubot > Replace .ico > recompile with software

I personally haven't tried changing the icon on v4 compiled bots, nor after making the wrapper around the software for the licensing so I wouldn't be much help on this one..

Maybe others can chime in with what they are using.

2. It seems that I am ready to distrubute this software however after
giving myself a license and trying to start up the bot it fails at the
Protect-IT code and closes the Ubot entirely, prompting me with a
message that the license key is invalid. So I am doing something wrong
or the license key is really not valid.

For this is best to contact Jane - botgurusecured [at] gmail.com (replace [at] with @)

3. Another concern is that when people put in the word TRIAL on
registering the full version software, they still get the same expiry
date as when a user fills out his receipt number. This will mean that
people simply can still leak the software and simply put TRIAL as
registry key to and use the software. This would mean that I need to
monitor my license system 24/7. I.E. TRIAL.AID001.S15211662460.Steven

This is incorrect.  If you wish not to have a Trial, please refer to the manual and video for the botguru secured software portion, and it will show you to choose a expiry date 1 day before todays, or any day before todays date

if you wish to offer a trial period before they are forced to get a key you can do so by setting a date further out.  This isnt to be used as a subscription service as well and will cause problems and not work as you would like if trying to do so, we have plans for that later..

4. Last compiled project asks me to put in my registry key every
single time I start up the bot. Not one time and simply checking the
license in the background as it did before.

remove all but the exe and the dat.bin file and register it once.  Some systems have reported this and this is the fix for it case it happens.

5. Also, is there somekind of sandbox I can test this out? Don't want
to get this all leaked by my own doing.

You can test it by entering a key into your database, and using it on your local machine

Appreciate the prompt reply. Seems it's only waiting for Jane for the issue with the plugin I am having.

I have replied to you in email Stefan.  I only do plugin support, TJ does the other support as he knows it better... As i do with the plugin.

please check your mail and provide me with the information i asked for (via email) and i will reissue your license for you.

I think for resource hacker you should change the icon before you put it in bot guru secured software, but i have not tried this.

All Done Stefan :).

PS for those of you with prgold who want to move over there is a prgold import utility nearly ready. 

It will take all your databases for your past licensing projects / configs and it will convert them to bot guru secured projects ready to use.

All Done Stefan :).

PS for those of you with prgold who want to move over there is a prgold import utility nearly ready. 

It will take all your databases for your past licensing projects / configs and it will convert them to bot guru secured projects ready to use.

Reinstalling the plugin seems to have fixed the plugin issue I was having.

Just wanted to chime in that I just ordered my copy and can't wait to begin to implement it. So excited and want to personally send out a thanks to TJ and Jane for all your guys' hard work and dedication in putting this product together. It definitely gives me hope that I am moving a little closer to the dream of making a full time living off of creating and selling my own Ubot creations.

Both TJ and Jane have been not only kind and generous with me with regards to their knowledge but they seem to provide some of the best support around. Very prompt when replying to questions and always seem to be there with great answers and advice.

Kudos to you and hope to reach your guys' level some day soon. Steady hitting the tutorials and playing with source code from Ubot Buddy. Thanks TJ and to all the other Ubotters who recommended I pick up that package along with studying his video tutorials.

Jane you too have been very instrumental in me keeping my eye on the prize. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. You Ma'Lady are AWESOME!

Take care everyone and don't fret because when TJ and Jane roll something out it's definitely aces. Anything with their names on it should get an automatic stamp of approval  ;)

Okay enough ranting and back to studying and implementing. Need to drum up some cash fast so working on a launch thanks to leveraging Ubot!

Just wanted to chime in that I just ordered my copy and can't wait to begin to implement it. So excited and want to personally send out a thanks to TJ and Jane for all your guys' hard work and dedication in putting this product together. It definitely gives me hope that I am moving a little closer to the dream of making a full time living off of creating and selling my own Ubot creations.

Both TJ and Jane have been not only kind and generous with me with regards to their knowledge but they seem to provide some of the best support around. Very prompt when replying to questions and always seem to be there with great answers and advice.

Kudos to you and hope to reach your guys' level some day soon. Steady hitting the tutorials and playing with source code from Ubot Buddy. Thanks TJ and to all the other Ubotters who recommended I pick up that package along with studying his video tutorials.

Jane you too have been very instrumental in me keeping my eye on the prize. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. You Ma'Lady are AWESOME!

Take care everyone and don't fret because when TJ and Jane roll something out it's definitely aces. Anything with their names on it should get an automatic stamp of approval  ;)

Okay enough ranting and back to studying and implementing. Need to drum up some cash fast so working on a launch thanks to leveraging Ubot!

Thank you so much for your kind words.....  we like to help :)

Good Luck with your continued learning.

Thanks for the nice words....

TJ.. Still waiting for the support bro :) Basically got it all figured out but need some more info...

For example, when launching a WSO.. How does one go about this? What needs to be filled out. Do we redirect buyers to a link?

If so which link?

Plus the ubot drop in code still cannot verifiy the license. Don't know what's wrong.

IF your doing a wso then it depends on what platform you are using.  you point the ipn in your affiliate program to the correct ipn file which relates to the affiliate program your using ie  w+ or jvzoo or whatever.

These files need to be uploaded to your server, they are in the _AID folder (whatever your number is after that) in the distribution folder which is made when you make your project.

Im sure if you email TJ on his support email he will give you the exact steps and be able to help you further with your problem.

I have pm'd you the support email.

Hello!

Jane.. Please respond. Send you this email 2 days ago.

Just got this image from a reviewer. I am going to release my WSO soon
and some can use it but this user apparently can not because it gets
an error.

Now, I cannot really deal with this at the moment so please tell me,
can I use TJs software or do I need to use the plugin in order
to make it all work?

Your plugin seems to be bugging big time and I cannot allow this to be
seen by my users. It is very unprofessional, to say the least. I hope
you understand my position.

So what I need is a permanent fix, and if you cannot provide me with a
fix I need to know if I can run the license system without your
plugin. But this means I cannot use the other quality options your
plugin provides.

Here is the screen.. Also might be a better approach to change the
error message as well. Also a tad unprofessional look. Understand that
I am not flaming, just got big concerns as I am about to launch it
soon.

http://content.screencast.com/users/Hackbridge/folders/Jing/media/8a7743f2-b637-4f00-ae0c-ddc2b57e6540/problemwithfacebookstatus.png

After contacting some of the other reviewers, it only happens when the user has

a crappy connection. In example bad wireless connection. I figured that this error

was a results of a timeout because it could not connect to my database and the

license key could not be verified in your database.

And that's okay. But a more suitable error message would give a professional look.

Because the reviewer in question, thought that his license was terminated, and it

also shows 'Terminating Ubot Now' which basically gives some sort of branding back

to my tool.

I purchased the developer version to get rid of the branding, and now this plugin is

putting it back.

Please note my concerns.

And this is for TJ

As for setting up the WSO. I need to know exactly what to do in the warrior plus backend

I am almost ready. The videos are still not there, I understand that you've got quite a work

load.. But simply put I need to know what to put where..

For instance.. To which page do I redirect the users after purchase? And do I need to do

anything besides that.. Meaning anything out of the ordinary that makes this work.

Also got 2 user reports that when opening the software for the first time, and getting prompt

by the registering window.. The name and email field where already filled out with an email

I used to test it out, and another user reported it had the name of another user already filled

out. I take it this is some sort of redirection error? As the fields should be blank and not be

filled out by default?

Had to postpone my launch again.. Don't want this to get messy. Really like the stuff you guys

provided but still seems a bit unstable at times.

Steven