UBot Underground

I do not know how you guys feel about it but the new forum logo sucks.

Actually it makes me feel depress. Whoever made that logo should not be making graphics at all.

Please somebody DO SOMETHING! That logo is the crappiest logo I have ever seeing and believe me I have seeing some crap logos before.

Seth I know you have being investing on Branding but man that logo hurts your brand a lot as it does not represent Ubot one bit.

P0s3id0n

• Like 2
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's mine... if the customers votes count I know I'll win!   http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/dpf_photo/ubotbanner-big_zpsea3c698a.gif  

The logo is now white and looks fine to me. I wish Bugs/Enhancements section got more attention than this.. I would rather have sucky logo than sucky software..  

I do not know how you guys feel about it but the new forum logo sucks.   Actually it makes me feel depress. Whoever made that logo should not be making graphics at all.   Please somebody DO SOMETHING!

I do not know how you guys feel about it but the new forum logo sucks.

Actually it makes me feel depress. Whoever made that logo should not be making graphics at all.

Please somebody DO SOMETHING! That logo is the crappiest logo I have ever seeing and believe me I have seeing some crap logos before.

Seth I know you have being investing on Branding but man that logo hurts your brand a lot as it does not represent Ubot one bit.

P0s3id0n

http://i.imgur.com/Tnerc.jpg

**Files this post under "First world problems" ** :P

• Like 1
Remember, we are here to share and learn not look at a logo.  We really don't need it.

I disagree with you right there bud. We are here to make this our HOME and I do not know about you but I want my home to look AWESOME!

• Like 1

i kinda have to agree, Seth talks about Branding and Marketing when that logo says to me, his 4 year old girl drew that and he just put it up to be nice to his daughter lol

The background is not even matched to the image, makes it look like its an error image

maybe this is a good time to get the community together and put a logo contest going

best logo gets something or other

but at least it would be better then that one IMHO

• Like 1

I vote for cloakmaster idea make a contest lets see what UBoter can do with Photoshop or Gimp.

Winner gets to see his creation as the logo of the forum plus some lets say 6 months or 1 year free updates for his UBot or something like that.

I vote for cloakmaster idea make a contest lets see what UBoter can do with Photoshop or Gimp.

Winner gets to see his creation as the logo of the forum plus some lets say 6 months or 1 year free updates for his UBot or something like that.

+1

Here's mine... if the customers votes count I know I'll win!

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p40/dpf_photo/ubotbanner-big_zpsea3c698a.gif

:rolleyes:

• Like 9

I think you guys aIre missing the point.

Like Buddy said, the logo doesn't really matter and honestly i'm surprised that a thread was started about it.

I could honestly care less what the logo looks like, as I am here to help others and learn and bot...

I think you guys aIre missing the point.

Like Buddy said, the logo doesn't really matter and honestly i'm surprised that a thread was started about it.

I could honestly care less what the logo looks like, as I am here to help others and learn and bot...

i disagree with you ( first for everything right lol )

if Seth and the guys allow such a shitty crappy totally un professional logo on our support forums , it lends to the impression that ubot also does crappy unprofessional coding software

this is a bad marketing strategy for both UBOT and for we that are trying to sell bots made with ubot.

this shows new leads as ubot is a crappy shitty quick thrown together app , and this is just based on

the LOGO they see when they first arrive

think about that for a second

i vote for Duane's logo its perfectly nice and professional

• Like 1

This:

http://i.imgur.com/wL536.gif

I'm sure the logo was changed to reflect the new marketing strategy.

Gotta say it seems to be working based on the new amount of members lately...

"You have just once chance to cause a good first impression"

That banner is crappy. The reason why there is an increase of new members is because of the new WSO where you do NOT see nothing like that in it.

I agree with cloakmaster.

UBot rep is already hurt because of noobs launching half-assed bots that made the industry believe that anything made on UBot is crap. My respect goes to all of those who take his business serious and build quality apps with quality UIs before launching their products.

If on top of that you add such crappy logo to the brand of UBot it will do nothing but to encourage those to preach that anything done on UBot is crap.

We MUST help the brand  by building quality apps but the dev team gotta do their part spending part of the budget on nice graphics and a good branding look and feel.

I hope that they didn't paid for that logo or banner because if they did they got ripped off.

P0s3id0n

• Like 1

I agree with you guys... a crappy logo equates to a crappy product... and you only get 1 chance to make a good impression... Marketing 101... a product that wants to present a cutting edge, high tech, state of the art, wave of the future image shouldn't use a logo written by a kindygartner in crayon... a logo should reflect the product it represents...

@a2mateit & buddy... if not here, where? This is EXACTLY where it needs to be discussed...

• Like 2

ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL  ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL ROFL  LOL