UBot Underground

H*tmail and twirly things

When I log into h*tmail and then click on in box. Once in that window I am unable to click on most of the links (such as my email) - manually or otherwise. I get the twirly thing showing that my computer is thinking (whatever is going on it slows my computer down). Exit the inbox and I click on stuff again and no twirly thing.

• 2 weeks later...

At one point I thought that the above javascript did work, but  apparently not.  You cannot even click on the intro email. If you try to set the rules for all mail to go to in box you get a 404 error flash real quick.

Also noticed where you can set your vacation reply you get this:

"Hello, new user! Just keep using your H*tmail account for a couple more days and this feature will become available automatically. (We're trying to discourage spammers by waiting a few days - sorry to get in your way.) Or verify your account and you'll be able to use this and all other features right away."

Has anyone been able to successfully automate account creation on h*tmail lately? Just wondering if I am beating a dead horse.

ah ha. that might do it.  My theory is that they make you wait a couple of days as I have been able to do this just not right away.

Thanks John. Haven't seen you around in while - since around the time of the big storm.