UBot Underground

New version 4.20 Awesome features.

no the lag is not on your code its on any bot created by previous version, since the update it seems to be conflicting with the mouse somewhere not sure but even on the easiest code it still pauses for a few seconds stalled

OK, not seeing it here...

New modules don't seem to be compiling though... I know that feature was switched off in beta, so perhaps it was never switched on... Eddie, are you lurking?

OK, not seeing it here...

New modules don't seem to be compiling though... I know that feature was switched off in beta, so perhaps it was never switched on... Eddie, are you lurking?

I'm able to compile things such as the set active window command. Are you getting an error, or are certain commands not working? Also, make sure you do not have UBotPlugin.dll in the same folder as your compiled bot.

@Buddy - Looking forward to it

@James - Nope, don't need to be logged in. That code was just a demonstration of how to use the commands... albeit a pretty fun one!

@Willy - Looking forward to see what other uses you guys find for it (and the other new modules)

:rolleyes:

Well, being a very vocal person lately I am glad this update arrived today, infact going by version numbers there have been 2 updates. Hopefully a line can now be drawn under the last few months and Ubot can continue to where it should be heading, up!

I see Seth has been in here a bit today which is very pleasing to see, may it long continue.

I see some new functions that no doubt I will lose countless hours over playing and figuring out but you know the best thing I have found about this update? The speed and responsiveness of Ubot. It may be all in my head, but everything seems to be working a lot faster.

Anyway, fingers crossed the browser crashing has now stopped and I will shut up for a while - please make it a long while Ubot by learning by the experience and keep talking to us!

Eddie - thank you for the update, hope you can now catch some sleep and a cold one.

• Like 1

Either of the codes above don't the new commands... bots compile, and when I run them the old commands work fine, just the new ones do nothing at all...

The bots above interact with UBot Studio specifically, so if you open a compiled bot, you would have to also have UBot Studio open for them to interact with UBot Studio. For example, if I compile the one that writes UBot ROX, and then open it along with UBot Studio, and navigate UBot Studio to the sketchpad page, then start the compiled bot and switch to UBot Studio, it will start drawing in UBot Studio.

In order to interact with the compiled bot's browser like that you would need to find the window of the compiled bot and use that instead of the ubot studio window chosen in the above bots.

• Like 1

Yeah every time I update I get this from Norton "Sonar has removed security risk".

browser.exe

A program was behaving suspiciously on your computer.

This program was removed.

\ubot studio\browser\4.4.4\browser.exe

......and even though I exclude it so it doesn't happen again norton keeps deleting it on every update.

The bots above interact with UBot Studio specifically, so if you open a compiled bot, you would have to also have UBot Studio open for them to interact with UBot Studio. For example, if I compile the one that writes UBot ROX, and then open it along with UBot Studio, and navigate UBot Studio to the sketchpad page, then start the compiled bot and switch to UBot Studio, it will start drawing in UBot Studio.

In order to interact with the compiled bot's browser like that you would need to find the window of the compiled bot and use that instead of the ubot studio window chosen in the above bots.

Awesome, now we can make buttons that open and close ui windows!

Yeah every time I update I get this from Norton "Sonar has removed security risk".

browser.exe

A program was behaving suspiciously on your computer.

This program was removed.

\ubot studio\browser\4.4.4\browser.exe

......and even though I exclude it so it doesn't happen again norton keeps deleting it on every update.

Dude, seriously... You know uBot is okay so just tell norton to ignore it (you might need to change the settings you have on Norton so it doesn't just automatically delete). Or get a different antivirus. I like Avira and it's free.

Edit: just create a support ticket if this problem continues, but you should be able to just change your norton settings so it asks you before deleting anything.

Would this change from machine to machine? Or is it static based on UBot Studio frame? I am wondering if the conversion can either be automated or built in cause it seems a bit limiting as it is now.

Restrict your bots to certain folders and then instruct Norton to ignore those folders... then you won't have to worry about it. Instruct your customers to do the same if they are using Norton.

Anyone else still having a lot of browser crashes and ubot just crashing in general while on loops?

Yep!

Already made a new thread about this:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12033-browserexe-has-stopped-working/

Gonna try and skype with Eddie later about this.

Yep!

Already made a new thread about this:

http://www.ubotstudi...topped-working/

Gonna try and skype with Eddie later about this.

Yeah, I saw your thread after I posted here. I ran my bot with 10 threads and it crashed on loop number 25. When I ran it with only 5 threads it didn't crash and completed all the 100 loops I instructed it to. This is just a very small test, though. I want this thing to be on an infinite loop running all day every day without crashing. Let me know how it goes with Eddie and if he can fix it.

Norton is ridiculous. Every time it does this I tell it to exclude this file from future scans but it never does. Not a big deal as it is easy to restore the file after Norton deletes it, but why they would include that option when it doesn't even work is beyond me.

If you can read this then you are following to close.