UBot Underground

[1/2 Solved] 2 Questions - External html & Select all

Hey guys, any help will be greatly appreciated.

I came to a situation where my ui has multiple checkboxes ... I want to add a 'select all' so that if the users selects that option, then all checkboxes in my ui become checked.

I couldn't find a way to do it in ubot so I thought that maybe it could be done by pulling in an html page from my site and having it load as the ui for the bot I am building.

So, if you know a direct way to do a 'select all' so that all checkboxes become checked, I would love to learn about that, and if you know how to call an external html page to use as the bot's ui, I would love to learn about that too.

Hi,

ui html code for file:

<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
<form method="post">
<table>
<tr>
<td style="width: 135px">Checkbox 1:</td>
<td><input name="checkbox1" variable="#checkbox1" fillwith="checked" type="checkbox" /></td>
<td style="width: 135px">Checkbox 2:</td>
<td><input name="checkbox2" variable="#checkbox2" fillwith="checked" type="checkbox" /></td>
<td style="width: 135px">Checkbox 3:</td>
<td><input name="checkbox3" variable="#checkbox3" fillwith="checked" type="checkbox" /></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>
<table>
<tr>
<td><button onclick="ubot.runScript('checkboxes true()')">All Checked</button></td><td><button onclick="ubot.runScript('checkboxes false()')">All Unchecked</button></td>
</tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>

ubot code to load ui html panel from local text file.

ui html panel($read file("C:\\downloads\\what-ever-file-name.txt"), 100)

ubot code to load ui html panel from webserver text file

ui html panel($read file("http://webserver/directoryifany/what-ever-file-name.txt"), 100)

Kevin