UBot Underground

I wonder if any experienced ubotters have made a supreme backlinking tool that would rival the likes of Senuke and Magic Submitter? Something made strictly with ubot 4 only.

I wonder if any experienced ubotters have made a supreme backlinking tool that would rival the likes of Senuke and Magic Submitter? Something made strictly with ubot 4 only.

For many reasons it just isn't possible. You can make sub-bots that do parts of it but making one big tool just isn't going to happen.

I wouldn't say its just not going to happen, as there has been an ongoing project for sometime with numerous Ubot users putting together a massive submitter software.. So yes its very possible. but nothing to date that i know of has been released (Yet!)

I wouldn't say its just not going to happen, as there has been an ongoing project for sometime with numerous Ubot users putting together a massive submitter software.. So yes its very possible. but nothing to date that i know of has been released (Yet!)

I would be interested in joining this project... If you guys need another ubotter, then please pm me some details...

I would like to see Ubot be more stable, and less slow so that large apps like this can be created. I have some large bots and even when I am just building them in the interface everything is sooooooo slow... Very frustrating and annoying. I have to click on a module, wait a couple seconds before I can drag the module... and these are not massive bots. :(

Ive been working on something like this. Not nearly as complex as Senuke but pretty darn good. The biggest limitations I am finding are with the UI. Even with the dev addition it would be really hard to put together a complex, nice flowing UI. For example having the UI react to itself is very cumbersome. To me though its very possible to produce something really great, Senuke maybe not, but definitely something worth a good monthly user fee.

• 1 month later...

Ive been working on something like this. Not nearly as complex as Senuke but pretty darn good. The biggest limitations I am finding are with the UI. Even with the dev addition it would be really hard to put together a complex, nice flowing UI. For example having the UI react to itself is very cumbersome. To me though its very possible to produce something really great, Senuke maybe not, but definitely something worth a good monthly user fee.

Yeah.. i saw your new tool. Looks really clean! Best of luck with it.