UBot Underground

Beginner Classes---Anyone interested?

Hi - not to piss on anyone's parade or anything but I really don't get how this would work or why one would pay for it!

Here's my thinking:

The whole point of buying software like this is because you think outside the box and you know what you want to do and want to implement it as soon as possible. If you have this 'get up and go' attitude then you know ultimately what kind of bots you want to program. Then you'll search around and find solutions to various problems you have when you encounter them..

I'm still learning ubot and am no way an expert on it - I find video tutorials helpful and I love reading instructions/pdfs and seeing other people's code so I can learn more.. I find the best way to learn it is to try and do something and then find solutions to the various hurdles that you encounter when they arise..

There's a ton of free information and help on this forum and in the 'how to' guides that are free on the site - also learnubot website has a ton of stuff..

So what exactly is this 'service' you are offering?

IMO anyone who needs to sit on teamviewer/skype and get step by step instructions isn't going to make it far with ubot let alone IM..

Don't get me wrong step by steps are fantastic if you know exactly what you want.. but the amount of things you can do with ubot are just so vast that I don't know how you'd provide more information then there already is (available FREE online) if you simply just wanted to explain the basics..

1. There are already plenty of 'basic' tutorial videos and guides - if you want to learn from scratch.

2. If you want to teach 'advanced' ubot how would you decide where to start - there are just so many things you could do, everyone will want to learn different 'advanced' techniques..

The way I feel this would work and be useful is if people actually send you what they want to do and then you made them custom video tutorials on specific things..

Having said this I'm still sure there's a good market for what you're offering.. Lots of people buy this type of software because they think it's a 'fix all solution' to their problems.. Then they download it and find out it's actually going to take some effort to get things going - they'll probably find their way to this thread and purchase 'beginner classes' which will also sit gathering dust on their computer until they buy a new one..

I agree to a point, after playing around with it for about week I've learned a bit. At the same time though, I realize that if I posted my source code, 10 other people would probably have 10 different ways of doing the same thing, and probably a lot simpler than my convoluted mess.

We are making head way on these classes so please stay tuned.

I would suggest that IF you have negative comments then please keep them out of this thread. This is for helping that majority of users. Negative comments only accomplish one thing, it "Rains on someones Parade" so kindly keep them out.

• 2 months later...

Okay!

Enough is enough on my part. LOL

I will be PMing those that have expressed interest in this so look for it later on tonight. If you don't want to express your interest in here then PM me directly.

Thanks!

UBotBuddy

I might be interested. But I'd need to know what is being covered before I pay for it... obviously, if you're going to go over only the basics that I've learned myself or that there are already video tutorials for - it's not worth it.

On the other hand, if we're going to be covering some more advanced stuff - preferably with real life examples of making specific apps, that's worth it for me as why pay all the money for uBot and only use it to half its potential.

Contact me if you have a curriculum.

can't wait to start.

Just to answer to the "negative comment". All the resource sites and info you are mentioning are amazing, let alone the help you get on the skype group from amazing coders like TJ, johnB, or UbotBuddy among many of them...

But, there's not a clear step by step instructional explaining exactly what Ubot is and how to use it properly. Copy and paste solutions from here or skype would help on the spot, but not on the long run. Also learning it that way (that's what I do since January) creates lots of missing part in your learning curve. It's like trying to run before learning to walk. Or doing things without really understanding, and be obliged to ask again the next time you need to do something similar.

also the more info the better...

Trial and Error works for some people or as they used to say "the school of hard knocks".

For me, I am a visual learner so being able to interact with teachers was essential. Good example will always trump being lost.

Providing a step by step approach will help many. THAT my friend is my goal.

If I can pull all of the students up to a higher level then we all Win.

1) Thirty sessions focused on learning UBot, with the help and guidance of a UBot pro - This alone provides dedicated structure to learning UBot one step at a time, filling in the knowledge gaps and revising and improving on what we already know.

2) A small group all working on the same project. This is one of the main appeals to me. We all do things differently when it comes to creating our bots and as helpful as the UBot forum and Skype group are, it is not always easy to ask for help because our bots are private and we don't always want to willingly share the source code.

3) A support group who are learning and improving together - who knows where this could lead. Networking is always a good thing and could lead to joint ventures or spark ideas for new and interesting bots.

4) With 30 days dedication to working with UBot and mastering it's functions, I'd be very surprised if you couldn't make back your $100 (or $300) investment very quickly.

I believe Mastering UBot is one of the most beneficial things you will ever do for your Internet Marketing career. I can't wait to get started.

Just under two hours before the doors closes and the first class begins on UBot.

If you want in at the intro price of $100 for the full 30 day class you need to let me know ASAP.

Thanks everyone!

BUddy

• 1 month later...

Thanks Duane!

Yes, that course was a great success. I am switching gears now and will be starting a "Learn UBot in 7 Days". It will have the same videos from the first class (50+ of them) but the "Live" part will be 7 Days and will be 1.5 to 2 hours per class. There will be more hands on Bots so definitely the level will be notched up.

The price is still be worked out but it will be more than the first class. I REALLY undersold myself in that class with he amount of time I poured into it.

So if you are interested just PM me.

I just bought ubotbuddy's video course this weekend and i have to say that it was a great desicion, since yesterday i have been learning lots of stuff in a record time :) ubotbuddy really knows his stuff and really knows how to teach and explain things a very precise and clear way so i just wanted to say thank you ubotbuddy for making this video course !