UBot Underground

Beginner Classes---Anyone interested?

After looking over my schedule as well as talking to TJ, I am going to start building a course list for learning UBot Studio.

To begin with I need to know a few things from YOU (potential students).

What kind of time-frame do you want?

Do you want to be fluent in UBot in 30 days? 7 days? 24 hours?

30 days will be affordable for everyone. This is how we learned it but it did take longer than 30 days because we did not have members like us around. Often times it was trial by error and getting nudges from Seth.

7 days is possible BUT the price goes up.

24 hours is also possible BUT is it really necessary? Just so you, I am probably your best person for this simply because all of the other people that I know and trust at this level is busy with their own business.

The Lessons. As you know there are a wide range of Nodes covered in Commands and Parameters. Starting out the lessons will be based upon one command and if there are other supporting nodes that need to be added then they will be included as well. The sole purpose is to learn what each and every node does and the proper way to use them.

Many of you know that I sell UBot Source Code. These lessons will not be using those but rather new source code file and they will be provided after videos are created and class time is completed by the student. Yes, there is class time with homework.

Before you think that is barbaric think about this. "Practice makes Perfect." If you do not attempt learning UBot then you will never learn it. So you must step up and do the homework if you expect to learn it.

Half the battle of creating a workable bot is knowing how to manipulate the nodes to get them to do what you want.

Finally, if you think you are beyond the Beginner level and just want customized training for a single topic then let me know via PM.

Buddy

We are still working on the pricing piece.

Would you rather have a pay as you plan or a flat fee.

The one thing I want potential students to realize is that training is not cheap but it does not have to be expensive either.

To me cheap is having a training program based on a PDF model. The next step up are video based but it is also time consuming for the teacher and that is where cheap is left behind.

If you want instruction from someone like me then it has to benefit me. It's that expense to you that will be the prime motivator for you to buckle down and learn it.

I recently joined a gym to get myself in better shape. I need to do this so I am paying the price for a personal trainer. Someone who will force me to do everything the right way so I can get to my goal in my defined time period. When I look at the trainers available I do not see any fat guys or gals. I see people in shape and fit for doing the job.

That is how I see myself in the UBot World. I consider myself a UBot Personal Trainer.

Now having said all that. When we do make our pricing known please don't fuss.

I do not own ubot, yet, but your training sounds like a great start to understanding and learning ubot. So many times, I dive in, get frustrated, then quit. I don't want ubot to collect dust with all of its power sitting there not doing anything, but with loops and variables and other terms I'm not that familiar with, training seems the best way to go.

For me, I think I would benefit from the 30 days so I really understand the basics. I'd feel comfortable going off my own after that.

If we went node by node with real-time situations, then I would understand what each node does. After that, maybe you could go through programming a bot that uses several node so I see how they work together. If it's one on one training, then it would be great if before training started, I could tell you what kind of bot I wanted to build (nothing extremely complex of course) and then we build it together so I understand what I need to do when programming other bots.

Questions:

Would this be one on one training or in a group via a webcast?

If you make a course list, could we pick and choose which courses to pay for and take?

Would this be "live" training over the internet?

Thank you for this offer.

I am thinking of several classes and doing it video based BUT doing a TeamViewer kind of setup.

The first class could possibly be a Fundamentals class to show all of the areas of the UBot Studio.

After that it would be jumping in to List building, and then Table building and pushing each of those to the known possibilities that I have seen and used. There are many Nodes that go into each of these so going thru them will have to be done simply because Node inter-relate with other Nodes. So working with just one or two nodes is not really practical.

After that lessons become more detailed with other Nodes like creating & reading CSV files.

The key to these lessons is that they need to build on each other so your learning becomes consistent with UBot practices. Once you gain that competency then more difficult nodes can be grasped. Too many times we see people trying to run faster than the cart they are pushing.

By learning the right UBot stuff you will be able to build your cart to haul you around.

As far as class size. I am thinking 5-6 in the beginning until structure and routine is established. I used to teach VB6 back in the day and I would lecture about a new topic the first half of the class and I showed working examples. Then the last half I opened up to questions concerning the new topic just covered. Then we went into Lab time where any questions could be asked.

Remember, this will be geared towards learning the "what for", "why this", and "How to" type questions. This means we cannot look at a bot that you want to build. If you want One-on-One training then it is best to contact us individually because that is a whole different ball game.

Hi Buddy !

I would be interested in the 30 day course if the price is reasonable.

Practice and homework is fine with me. In fact I believe its the best way to learn ubot.

I am not a programmer nor a computer geek, but a ubot newbie. I have watched a lot a ubot videos, but still have a hard time grasping most of the concepts.

In the recent past I purchased your bot codes program. If you can put together a affordable class this would be great.

Lonnie

I have created six videos and I need to create 3 more then I need to do some editing on them and prep them for the class. I consider these the foundational lessons.

The next group will be on basic UBot stuff. So stay tuned.

I am planning that (to a degree). What sites are you suggestiong and I will think about it.

I will say that I am not too keen on building account generators or WP posters. I would like to focus on teaching the UBot nodes and basic logic constructs. Mixing email, proxys and threading can easily become nasty issues at the the beginning level. Biting off too much is often a problem when learning something new.

Buddy

I would be interested in the classes. Firm believer in learning something new everyday. Basic level course would be perfect. Would the course go over the 88 commands and 67 parameters one by one with examples?

Also, will it cover how to use the debugger and the options menu?

I think a 60 day or even a 90 day course might be in order to get a firm foundation. But that is just my opinion. I like to over learn a topic.

I'd be really interested, right now I'm looking at videos and documentation and haven't a clue what I'm doing :unsure: . I know what I want to do though :rolleyes: If this ever happens please pm me details.

Hi - not to piss on anyone's parade or anything but I really don't get how this would work or why one would pay for it!

Here's my thinking:

The whole point of buying software like this is because you think outside the box and you know what you want to do and want to implement it as soon as possible. If you have this 'get up and go' attitude then you know ultimately what kind of bots you want to program. Then you'll search around and find solutions to various problems you have when you encounter them..

I'm still learning ubot and am no way an expert on it - I find video tutorials helpful and I love reading instructions/pdfs and seeing other people's code so I can learn more.. I find the best way to learn it is to try and do something and then find solutions to the various hurdles that you encounter when they arise..

There's a ton of free information and help on this forum and in the 'how to' guides that are free on the site - also learnubot website has a ton of stuff..

So what exactly is this 'service' you are offering?

IMO anyone who needs to sit on teamviewer/skype and get step by step instructions isn't going to make it far with ubot let alone IM..

Don't get me wrong step by steps are fantastic if you know exactly what you want.. but the amount of things you can do with ubot are just so vast that I don't know how you'd provide more information then there already is (available FREE online) if you simply just wanted to explain the basics..

1. There are already plenty of 'basic' tutorial videos and guides - if you want to learn from scratch.

2. If you want to teach 'advanced' ubot how would you decide where to start - there are just so many things you could do, everyone will want to learn different 'advanced' techniques..

The way I feel this would work and be useful is if people actually send you what they want to do and then you made them custom video tutorials on specific things..

Having said this I'm still sure there's a good market for what you're offering.. Lots of people buy this type of software because they think it's a 'fix all solution' to their problems.. Then they download it and find out it's actually going to take some effort to get things going - they'll probably find their way to this thread and purchase 'beginner classes' which will also sit gathering dust on their computer until they buy a new one..

• Like 1

Sensible video tutorials would obviously be of use to anyone who wants to learn Ubot, which is what I imagine the course will be.

I agree that hands on is the way to go, but when you are wondering how to do something specific it is nice to see it being done on video.