UBot Underground

Search From A Different Country

Hi, I have the Dev version but not sure this needs it, however, what I am trying to do is build a simple bot that will let a user choose which country they wish to do a Google search from.

Suppose they have a lawn business in the USA and wanted to see whether it comes up on a search for someone in the UK (not sure why they would want to do that but anyway you get the idea)

Can this be done? I see there is a chrome browser extension that will do it, if I use an external browser within Ubot does it include the extensions when it is converted to an exe? Or does it use the users browser?

What if I created a bot using the chrome browser and the user didn't have it installed?

TIA

Clint

For a different country try changing the parameters .co.uk and countryGB in the url below. Of course this is going to probably be way better with an IP address in the country you are searching because Google will still use your IP to give you local results. But as you will see the websites will now be more UK related.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lawn+service&as_qdr=all&filter=0&num=100&start=0&complete=0&cr=countryGB

You can use ExBrowser with extensions in a compiled exe but not Ubots external browser.