UBot Underground

I a webpage I can't type into with EXbrowser using xpath.  I have had the same issues with Standard Ubot.   Any suggestions.  If you a consultant I would be happy to reimburse you.

I a webpage I can't type into with EXbrowser using xpath.  I have had the same issues with Standard Ubot.   Any suggestions.  If you a consultant I would be happy to reimburse you.

Can you share full details here code and web page.?

Here is an image of the site I am trying to post to: 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pNKA8VuYTGz9uf4AQt8vnVoKav0lJ7Zu

I can't get to the webpage because it is inside my member area:

Here is the HTML:

<div><div class="zk-file-drop-base file-drop-blured" aria-disabled="false" style="position: relative;"><div class="compose-box_container"><div class="DraftEditor-root"><div class="public-DraftEditorPlaceholder-root"><div class="public-DraftEditorPlaceholder-inner" id="placeholder-7cvne" style="white-space: pre-wrap;">Type a message</div></div><div class="DraftEditor-editorContainer"><div aria-describedby="placeholder-7cvne" class="notranslate public-DraftEditor-content" contenteditable="true" data-testid="COMPOSE_BOX_EDITOR" role="textbox" spellcheck="true" tabindex="3" style="outline: none; user-select: text; white-space: pre-wrap; overflow-wrap: break-word;"><div data-contents="true"><div class="" data-block="true" data-editor="7cvne" data-offset-key="dbngi-0-0"><div data-offset-key="dbngi-0-0" class="public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr"><span data-offset-key="dbngi-0-0"><br data-text="true"></span></div></div></div></div></div></div><div class="compose-box_textInputBottom"><div data-testid="CHAR_COUNT" class="zk-styled-text-base zk-styled-text-primary zk-styled-text-secondary compose-box_charCount">0/600 char</div></div></div><input accept="image/bmp, image/png, image/jpeg, image/gif" type="file" autocomplete="off" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; bottom: 0px; left: 0px; opacity: 1e-05; pointer-events: none;"></div></div>

I have tried very variation of xpath

Here is what it looks like in element inspector

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GqjFlKBj7Yl-3fyoYNGeQrXH3LpNocsz

Link you have share i can't figure out in this you only share his html path you have to search in that how many x path is there if there more than one then that x path can't worked you have to set this one.

You can try this:   x://div[@class=compose box container]