UBot Underground

Recaptcha/no Captcha Plugin By Abbas Was Really Cool

Hi Developers,

Abbas today released a great new plugin NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Plugin.It was cool & it solves both New Google Image Tile Captcha,Text Captcha.

where manually i have to all this job to solve the Google Recaptcha/NoCaptha

Save the Image

Reduce the Image Size

Send it to Captcha Service

Receive Response

Add it to List

Sort it out.

But NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Does All This Job.Moreover Iam getting better success rate with DBC like never before.

I want to say Thanks to Abbas for developing a Great Plugin,You Plugin Saves Tons of Coding Time.

God Bless You

• Like 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey,   DeathByCaptcha is little bit expensive when working with reCaptcha charging 3.9 USD /1K captcha while 2Captcha is 1.2 USD.    IMHO, Dbc results are better when you are using reCaptcha/NoCaptcha

Hi Developers,   Abbas today released a great new plugin NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Plugin.It was cool & it solves both New Google Image Tile Captcha,Text Captcha.   where manually i have to all this job

Ultimate Captcha Update Hey Guy, working hard on the new update before started working on Exbrowser Support, there is a bug in ubot plugin api due to which plugin is not working in a multi threaded

Posted Images

Do you know if it solves the 16 box captchas and the captchas where it asks to keep clicking the images until there are none left of a certain image?

Yeah, I'm curious about it being able to solve the 16 and 20 box captchas as well.  When I communicated with Abbas last night her mentioned that the plugin currently cannot solve the captchas that make you click until there are no more images of the same kind.  However, he provided this code below that would have you solve this with a loop while condition. Here is an example of this below -

loop while($exists(<innertext="Click verify once there are none left.">)) {

// call Recaptcha   function here

wait(1)

}

Hi Developers,

Abbas today released a great new plugin NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Plugin.It was cool & it solves both New Google Image Tile Captcha,Text Captcha.

where manually i have to all this job to solve the Google Recaptcha/NoCaptha

Save the Image

Reduce the Image Size

Send it to Captcha Service

Receive Response

Add it to List

Sort it out.

But NoCaptcha/Recaptcha Does All This Job.Moreover Iam getting better success rate with DBC like never before.

I want to say Thanks to Abbas for developing a Great Plugin,You Plugin Saves Tons of Coding Time.

God Bless You

Hey Naveen

Thanks for your thumbs up and appreciating my plugin. Glad to know that it is helping you guys and allowing you to automate reCaptcha/NoCaptcha based sites.

You are most welcome to add ur suggestion and feedback here or ask any question about the plugin and i will make sure to respond here.

Thanks

Yeah, I'm curious about it being able to solve the 16 and 20 box captchas as well.  When I communicated with Abbas last night her mentioned that the plugin currently cannot solve the captchas that make you click until there are no more images of the same kind.  However, he provided this code below that would have you solve this with a loop while condition. Here is an example of this below -

loop while($exists(<innertext="Click verify once there are none left.">)) {

// call Recaptcha   function here

wait(1)

}

Hey Guys, 

Currently Ultimate Captcha Plugin can solve 3*3, 4*4 and 4*2 type of grids as these are the only ones i have seen so far. If you can hook me a snapshot or image of 12 grid and 20 gird, i can add it within a day ;)

Regarding solving type "Click Verify once there are none left" , I can manage it within the plugin but left it for you guys to solve it as per ur requirements within a while loop. 

If my buyers will ask to add this process within the plugin i will add it in upcoming version.

Thanks

Just bought to test but all downloaded zip files seems damaged

Hey Heopas,

All files has been sent to your email id, Please check your email and let me know ur hardware id so that i can create you license key.

Best Regards

Yes it solves 16 box captcha Ventura Online and coming to new captcha,abbas said he will add that feature too..

Do you know if it solves the 16 box captchas and the captchas where it asks to keep clicking the images until there are none left of a certain image?

Plugin Can solve

3*3 = 9 Grid 

4*4 =  16 Grid

4*2 = 8 Grid

I think there are some other rare cases where a 12 grid and 20 grid appears, so far i have not encountered with these type of captcha, as soon as i see it i will code it, or if any of u guys hook me the snapshots of these type of grids, i will work on it

Thanks

This plugin looks pretty good.

But I have one very important question.  Does it work with the exbrowser plugin?

I'm doing most of my coding with that these days.

This plugin looks pretty good.

But I have one very important question.  Does it work with the exbrowser plugin?

I'm doing most of my coding with that these days.

ExBrowser Support is in my todo list :)

Ultimate Captcha Update

Hey Guy, working hard on the new update before started working on Exbrowser Support, there is a bug in ubot plugin api due to which plugin is not working in a multi threaded environment.

Rewrite the plugin to fix the issue and the good news is able to automate reCaptcha / NoCaptcha in Threads as well. 

I will release the update in next 24 hours, than the next target will be Exbrowser.

Thanks.

• Like 1

I must say that I purchased this plugin over the weekend and it has definitely exceeded my expectations.  Definitely a must have if you want to use a lot less code and get more captchas solve more accurately. 

Ultimate Captcha Plugin Update

Change Log Version 1.5

1)      Multi threading support for reCaptcha - NoCaptcha and All other Captchas

2)      Ability to solve reCaptcha - NoCaptcha in Android 2.*.*, IE6, IE7 and IE8

3)      Better Captcha Solving Results with Dbc

You can use Android or IE6, IE7 OR IE8 to bypass “Click verify once there are none left” type of captcha .

NIce update for sure.

I know you had hoped to get exbrowser supported over last weekend, about how far off are you for it?

Tj, 

Last update took almost 4-5 days to re write the plugin, so didn't get any time to work on Ex Browser. Now am on it and next update will include Exbrowser Solution : )

Thanks

Just bought to test but all downloaded zip files seems damaged

Same here. Bought the program today and the files will not unzip. It hasn't been like this for 13 days right?