UBot Underground

[SELL]Scrape And Save Websites

By the way, is there a list of languages supported here too? smile2.png

Here meaning within ubot?  It seems like languages that use non-english characters (ie. japanese, chinese, some spanish and german characters, etc) ubot acts weird with them.  I'm not 100% on the details of what language or text works, but i know english definitely works fine.  I'm not sure if this has been fixed in v5.  I will send in a support ticket about this and see what they say.

• 1 month later...

Hey man, I sent you an email at the support email given at purchase, but thought I'd play it safe and leave you a message here as well. It seems the UI doesn't show up the way I think it's supposed to, instead I get a header text of what I'm guessing is a domain of yours and a link to go purchase it at namejet...?

Tried in both windows 8.1 and 7, same deal. I had a lot planned for this thing too; I hope we can get it working!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, I sent you an email at the support email given at purchase, but thought I'd play it safe and leave you a message here as well. It seems the UI doesn't show up the way I think it's supposed to, instead I get a header text of what I'm guessing is a domain of yours and a link to go purchase it at namejet...?

Tried in both windows 8.1 and 7, same deal. I had a lot planned for this thing too; I hope we can get it working!

Hey man, my bad for not getting back to you sooner.  I don't really go on the ubot forum anymore (for reasons I won't get into here).  If anyone needs support on this or any of my other products, please hit me up on skype: ericmiller67

This has been fixed now.  Please let me know if there are any other issues.

FYI: ubots don't really play nice with windows 8.1.  There's usually extra steps you need to take to get bots to work in windows 8.1.

This has been fixed now.  Please let me know if there are any other issues.

FYI: ubots don't really play nice with windows 8.1.  There's usually extra steps you need to take to get bots to work in windows 8.1.

Well, the good news is that I no longer have the semi-blank UI issue.

Bad news is I'm getting a URL Not Valid error now. Maybe we need to wait a little longer for nameservers to update/propogate or whatever?

I tried flushing my dns cache and retrying, still no dice.

And thanks again for looking into this.

EDIT: I wanted to make sure and drop in real quick before I forget and give a quick vouch for illmill. Communication since first contact has been outstanding, and the UI issues have been addressed.

Edited by jhartsell

EDIT: I wanted to make sure and drop in real quick before I forget and give a quick vouch for illmill. Communication since first contact has been outstanding, and the UI issues have been addressed.

Thanks for your purchase and kind words!  But more importantly, I'm glad it's working for you now.

Everyone who bought this - you should have received an email with your new download (check your paypal email).  If you didn't, please send me a pm with your transaction id and paypal email.

• 5 months later...

24 Hours have passed since I purchased your Site Ninja product.  I have contacted you with all known methods and it appears you have vanished.

I would appreciate it if you would let me know the status of my order with you.

Please reply soon, or I will need to dispute the payment at PayPal.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...