UBot Underground

Hi,

I am new in ubot and i am doing a project its description is:-

First i have to upload images from a folder like 5 to 10 images i want to upload, but in ui open file option

only one image is selected at a time but i want to select whole folder which contain all images, and put in list

then increment it one by one to upload at right position however i have done it by putting them in list with get file command, but i have to done it from ui open option is it possible or any other way to do it.

please provide a way how to do it through ui option because i have to submit project as i have mentioned.

my project is in mutithreading to first upload image then title, caption, tag and in last saving url in a csv file.

I have almost done all work but stuck into uploading image from Ui open file here i am not uses it for images

becasuse i have tried a lot but i am not succeed .

I am attaching the code on which i am working .Please provide a solution for it. I am using professional edition.

• Solution

Use a ui button and inside of it you can set a variable to $folder browser dialog - to choose the folder and get the list of images from. You will need this plugin to get the $folder browser dialog: http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic/13237-free-file-management-plugin-multiple-commands-and-functions/

• Like 1

Thanks for your cooperation it is working.great i have responded you lately because i am not able to login in forum from last two days