UBot Underground

Compiled Bot getting closed automatically

Hi there,

I have created a bot with 700 url's as an input. While running the compiled bot,after 400 url's have been processed, the bot getting freezes and closed automatically.

I would like to know why this problem is happening.? and need an assist to overcome this problem.

waiting for the kind response.

Thank you,

You can also monitor the memory size of the compiled bot and if it grows and at some point get the bot to freeze and finally crash then its the Memory leak issue. Ubot dev team is currently working on fixing this. Hopefully there will be a solution to this soon.

i tried to explain all of it in skype last night.

said to monitor memory, see where it is closing.

said to monitor the url see if its consistent.

finally ended up with telling them I can take a look at the code, or they can send it into support on a ticket, either way i think its coding related how the bot is coded, and causing the problem. 700 urls isn't very much at all.

Then i wake up to find a sarcastic message in skype from this person

http://screencast.com/t/XHDvRQ4d

as if i was suppose to wait hand and foot on them.. lol

Im a helpful person, but damn.

Thats right TJ, 700 urls are not much at all. I have bots that process 2K+ links on my PC but crash on other PCs after 30-50 links. Because I clean up memory using third party app on my system and it has good resources. But with systems that have less resources it doesn't last long and crashes before the third party app could clear the memory.

Its a mystery. I had Eddie look into it, not heard back yet. My case was memory leak.

ya I monitor the memory usage.

When the free memory reached 0 bot get freezed ..

Ok so it seem to be the memory leak issue. There is a word out there, that a new update is on the way and it will fix this problem.