UBot Underground

Email Smtp, and Pop3 Settings by provider

Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server Settings for Hotmail, Yahoo! Mail, GMail, MSN, AOL and more

GMAIL

Google Gmail Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.gmail.com

The Gmail SMTP server requires authentication (use the same settings as for the incoming mail server)

The Google Gmail SMTP Server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) on port 465.

Hotmail Settings

As other web based email services, Hotmail is using the HTTP protocol for connecting you to your mailbox. If you want to send and receive Hotmail emails using an email client software, then your software must support Hotmail HTTP access for your email account. Some email clients, such as Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook, offer builtin support for Hotmail accounts, so you only have to select HTTP when you are asked to select your email account type and select Hotmail as the HTTP Mail Service Provider.

Mail Server Settings for Hotmail using the Microsoft Outlook Connector

If you are using Microsoft Outlook & the Outlook Connector, you can define your Hotmail account just like any regular POP3 email account:

Hotmail Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop3.live.com (logon using Secure Password Authentification - SPA, mail server port: 995)

Hotmail Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - smtp.live.com (TLS enabled, port 587)

Yahoo! Mail Settings

Yahoo Mail offers standard POP3 access for receiving emails incoming through your Yahoo mailbox, by using your favorite email client software. To setup your email client for working with your Yahoo account, you need to select the POP3 protocol and use the following mail server settings:

Yahoo Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 465)

Yahoo Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - smtp.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 995)

POP Yahoo! Mail Plus email server settings

Yahoo Plus Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 995)

Yahoo Plus Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com (SSL enabled, port 465, use authentication)

Google GMail Settings

The Google GMail service offers email client access for retrieving and sending emails through your Gmail account. However, for security reasons, GMail uses POP3 over an SSL connection, so make sure your email client supports encrypted SSL connections.

Google Gmail Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.gmail.com (SSL enabled, port 995)

Outgoing Mail Server - use the SMTP mail server address provided by your local ISP or smtp.gmail.com (TLS enabled, port 587)

MSN Mail Settings

The MSN email service allows you to use the MSN POP3 and SMTP servers to access your MSN mailbox.

MSN Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop3.email.msn.com (port 110, using Secure Password Authentication - SPA)

MSN Outgoing Mail Server - smtp.email.msn.com (select "My outgoing server requires authentication")

Lycos Mail Settings

The Lycos Mail Plus service allows you to use POP3 and SMTP servers for accessing your Lycos mailbox.

Lycos Mail Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.mail.lycos.com (port 110)

Outgoing Mail Server - smtp.mail.lycos.com or use your local ISP SMTP mail server

AOL Mail Settings

The AOL email service is a web based system, designed for managing your AOL mailbox via HTTP IMAP access. Unlike Hotmail, you can use any email client to access your AOL mailbox, as long as it supports the IMAP protocol.

AOL Incoming Mail Server (IMAP) - imap.aol.com (port 143)

AOL Outgoing Mail Server - smtp.aol.com or use your local ISP SMTP mail server

Mail.com Mail Settings

The Mail.com email service allows you to use POP3 and SMTP servers for accessing your Mail.com mailbox.

Mail.com Mail Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop1.mail.com (port 110)

Outgoing Mail Server - use your local ISP SMTP mail server

Netscape Internet Service Mail Settings

The Netscape e-mail system is web-based, which means you can access their e-mail from any Internet connection. Netscape Internet Service also supports AOL® Communicator, Microsoft® Outlook, Microsoft® Outlook Express, and other POP3 e-mail software. The outgoing mail server needs SSL support, so make sure your email client software supports SSL connections over the SMTP protocol.

Netscape Internet Service Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.3.isp.netscape.com (port 110)

Netscape Internet Service Outgoing Mail Server - smtp.isp.netscape.com (port 25, using a secure SSL connection)

Tiscali Mail Settings

The Tiscali email service allows you to use POP3 and SMTP servers for accessing your Tiscali mailbox.

Tiscali Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.tiscali.com (port 110)

Freeserve Mail Settings

The Freeserve email service allows you to use POP3 and SMTP servers for accessing your Freeserve mailbox.

Freeserve Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.freeserve.com (port 110)

Supanet Mail Settings

The Supanet email service allows you to use POP3 and SMTP servers for accessing your Supanet mailbox.

Supanet Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.supanet.com (port 110)

• Like 7
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What do people recommend for the best email provider to use with ubot? I'm looking for something that lets me create a very low spam setting and allows me to create a filter where all emails that contain "@" will be sent to the inbox. It also needs to let me use the node to connect to mail server and verify emails (it will have 200+ emails to verify).

What I found with hotmail is that it restricts the number of times in a short period of time you can hit it via pop3. I tried to use the hotmail account to forward all messages to a gmail account (because I like how easy it is to create filters and mail forwarding in hotmail), but then I found gmail is a royal pain in the ass to create bots to fill out their fields on the form to create a new filter because they change the id and other tags to random letters and these letters change all the time so it's not possible to get a bot to populate this for you. AOL has an interface that's difficult to work with. I might revisit yahoo, but I'm wondering what other ubots use to accept their verification emails and then to click the verification links.

Have you tried with your own throwaway domain?

That's what I'm thinking might be the solution, but I was hoping I could use one of the email services that are popular.

Not to mention, I'm trying to offer a service to clients where I give them the log in details (including username and password for the email) so they can log into all their newly created accounts and post more content.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

this thread is simply to provide you the list of 3rd party pop3 and smtp settings only.

to respond to your mention of having  users sign up to your cpanel for email address's then you are responsible for spam they are sending from your server, as well as the footprint your leaving with all emails being tied to your 1 domain address, or network of addresses.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys,

Im looking at a yahoo account who's SMTP outgoing is smtp.att.yahoo.com

Any idea how the configuration will go with this one? The yahoo email is not @yahoo.com but rather a business account type email with the user's own domain.

Cheers,

Kev

• 5 weeks later...

Yahoo

Incoming Mail Server (POP3) - pop.mail.yahoo.com (port 110) if Use SSL then Port 995

Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) - smtp.mail.yahoo.com (port 25) if Use SSL and TLS then Port 465

does yahoo allows pop3 ?

yahoo  sucks at the moment. thtas what i see

was trying to make account which works

but u cant open the email also u can not download the mails with the bot

Here are my List which should works for sending (smtp) Mails

provider server ssl port
gmail;smtp.googlemail.com;yes;587
hotmail;smtp.live.com;yes;587
msn;smtp.live.com;yes;587
aol;smtp.aol.com;no;25
gmx;mail.gmx.net;no;25
web;smtp.web.de;yes;587