UBot Underground

[GET] Would You Pay to Have Your Xrumer Solve Captchas??

8 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you pay?

• $45
    • $67
    • $99

I was able to mod Xrumer to solve captchas in UBot. I am willing to sell the modded XR and php files along with a Ubot source showing how.

The question is how much would you be willing to pay to have your XR solve captchas?

The Video:

:)

Edit:

I was gonna sell this information but decided I would just give it away instead. Now it is actually very easy to trick Xrumer into breaking your own captchas. So simple in fact that I am sure that many people didn't even think of doing this.

Since the captcha breaking is done in a browser Imacros & UBot can both be coded to work with the script. I am a complete newb with php, so if the script can be done better and you want to be the one to fix & share please PM me.

The instructions are posted on my site:

http://custombots.com/2012/01/free-script-to-have-xrumer-solve-your-own-captchas/

Thats great mate.

I guess it would depend how much it costs?

I guess it can't solve recaptcha, more and more sites are using recaptcha these days.

Right, the new recaptcha even in 7.10, which was suppose to fix this is coming up UNKOWN. So no luck there until botmaster updates. Hopefully soon.

I have a guy who's written recaptcha solver with 70%-85% accuracy in C# is quite awesome.

will see if I can get hold of him.

I think I know which one you mean And support for ubot is right around the corner :). I actually did the ubot testing and it works great but doesn't support recaptxha yet but does support xrumer.

How much is xrumer and whats the right link to buy it from? Last I checked it was around 600 but I didnt trust the site I was on to buy it from tbh..

If I were you I would reposition your offer something along the lines of $27 WITH Xrumer purchase receipt(they have an affiliate program don t they?) . $47 for software and basic implimentation guide. $79-$99 for all the goodies, including bot code and an advanced guide

just my 2c..

Changed my mind! I decided I make enough money using UBot full time that why not just give this information a way for free. Enjoy guys. ...and if anyone comes up with a better way of doing this please let us know.

Xrumer 7.0.10 still doesnt break the new recaptcha but apart from that it can break pretty much anything. Its nearly 300,000 Text captcha in their library :) /

Its like best of both worlds.. The power of Xrumer's Captcha AI and flexibility of automation software's like UBOT :)

Modding Xrumer is so much more difficult compared to UBOT

Thanks Man Great Add!!

What is your Username in botmaster forum ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is great tool I think,

but I've found this error:

Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTMLFile() [domdocument.loadhtmlfile]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/cbreak/solved.php" in /home/user/public_html/cbreak/process.php on line 184

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on a non-object in /home/user/public_html/cbreak/process.php on line 185

How to fix it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Script do not working do not waste your time on it guys.

wouldnt say that at all, xrumer latest has so many captchas it can solve on its own without any cost its a decent method

in fact i am going to mod this a bit and come up with some thing really cool

• 4 weeks later...
wouldnt say that at all, xrumer latest has so many captchas it can solve on its own without any cost its a decent method

in fact i am going to mod this a bit and come up with some thing really cool

will be a great add-on to have Xrumer solve almost all type of captchas

again not affiliated but i feel like i am due to always recommending this. I wanted to chime in the best way to solve captcha without any extra mess is GSA captcha solver... Honesty I love it. it acts like most of the captcha services and edits your hosts files and solves them locally. 

• 11 months later...

Am looking for a way to make XRumer solve my GSA website submitter captchas...Do you have such working script and would you please be willing to sell it?

Shameless Bump!

This would be awesome.  Someone needs to give up the goodies  ;)