UBot Underground

[FREE] Hotmail Account Creator - Now with Proxy support

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello,   I have seen alot of people sharing a lot of things lately.   So I thought it would be fitting to share my Hotmail Account Creator.   It will continue looping until it creates the number of ac

Here you go: hotmail account creator.ubot   Re upped for all those that requested.   Help you find it useful... Don't forget to add rep if it is of use to you   Remember to create accounts responsib

hai, my restriction already been remove according to support but i still can't download the file....it says   [#10173] We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view.   can you please r

I have seen alot of people sharing a lot of things lately.

So I thought it would be fitting to share my Hotmail Account Creator.

Hi Justin

Thanks for sharing that, it's good to see how others do things to see new ideas. +1 from me.

Phil

Same, dunno why. mine as follows and i have a Pro License.

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Hi JustinThanks for sharing that, it's good to see how others do things to see new ideas. +1 from me.Phil

Your welcome Phil,

Glad you liked it.

Now that is brutal. Just whish someone tell me why cant i download it in order to benchmark it..... :(

According to your profile info, you don't have a UBot license. So this would be of no use to you...

Same, dunno why. mine as follows and i have a Pro License.403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Check out this thread here:

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7731-getting-errors-posting/page__pid__46963#entry46963

Justin

You are right... Definitely a couple of bugs that I am addressing now. Will update as soon as it's working properly with threads. Did it save the emails correctly? Or was it a blank file. Looks like I need to look back into using a loop while with threads.

Thanks,

Justin

Okay,

So it seems that hotmail is cutting me off after creating only 3 accounts. This may be the reason that it keeps going because it looks for the list total to equal the amount of accounts you want created. Therefore it will keep going until stopped.

Looks like I am going to have to integrate proxies if we are to actually create multiple accounts. Unfortunately I do not have any private proxies to test this out with at the moment. If anyone would like to PM me a couple, I will be more than happy to integrate proxy support.

Justin

Same, dunno why. mine as follows and i have a Pro License.

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Ok This is Problem Bypassed By Lilly. Thanks :D

Reputation Added. I will release some Bots soon!

Looking forward to it... Always good to see how other people are coding things, helps to pick up a few new ideas and learn new tricks :)

Looks cool but access denied when I try to download it :(

Hey matflawless,

Check out this thread: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7731-getting-errors-posting/page__pid__46963#entry46963

Should clear up the problems you are having downloading :)

Hi

Many thanks for posting this up it's great!!

One question I have is I have an issue using proxies with this (and other) bots that use https url's.

Can anyone recommend a source for proxies that would work with this or which type I should be using with it?

Thanks in advance!

Keith

Hey matflawless,

Check out this thread: http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7731-getting-errors-posting/page__pid__46963#entry46963

Should clear up the problems you are having downloading :)

Thank you very much, I didn't know about that, being a uBot user I can do the request :)

Thanks a lot!!