UBot Underground

More Sequencing

This an easy problem to explain but translating into a bot has me feeling stupid. You have two variables. Last name and first name. Last name increments one letter at a time. So A to B, B to C, C to D. Easy. But I need to loop inside of LAST name sequence A to B .... 26 first name letters; so first name beginning with A and ending with B. THUS A to B looks like this....

SEQUENCE 1

Last name equal or greater then A

Last name less than B

First name equal or greater than A

First name less than B

SEQUENCE 2

Last name less than B

First name equal or greater than B

First name less than C

Sequence 26

Last name less than B

First name equal or greater than Y

First name less than Z

Silly me I though I could loop the last name sequence and in the last name sequence loop the first name loop. Eg fist name loop inside the last name loop. This approach does not work. What I thought would happen is the last name would increment, then the first name loop inside the last name loop would kick in and loop 26 times.

What is happening is that UBot hits that first outside loop, it is ordinarily sequencing. So when the last name loop start it just keeps looping the last name. Thus:

A) you can't put a loop inside a loop, OR

B) Last name Loop will sequence in its entirety, then then move on to the first.

What is happening is the last name keeps incremental I don't know if it will ever get to the internal loop, because i didn't want to watch it for an hour.

Screen shot included

HELP!!!

Thanks,

g

set control variables that your incrementing. then at the end of the loop for A

if

#a_controlvar is > list total of A

THAN

---set a_controlvar = 0

ELSE

--do nothing

will stop from the list out of range error. but will start that list over from beginning if your lists are not the same length