UBot Underground

Ubot Studio Code Generator - Platinum Edition 130+ precoded sites v2

Hey TJ I believe I'm going to be picking this up in the next couple days or so. I'll probably PM you a couple questions I have first though before making my purchase. Seems very powerful and looking forwarding to PMing you and receiving a reply so I can get moving on this.

Update:

PM sent. Forgive the length brother  ;)  Very excited and had a lot to say but I believe just two questions .

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

v2 Generator Video We are packing TONS of Options in this Software for you.. Spits out Ubot Studio formatted javascript code to create accounts, log in, refresh, go back and more Automatically gr

Awesome. Just updated it and looks great   Thanks bud

Ok, If you haven't updated in awhile, I pushed one out today. There are two new features:   1) reCaptcha is now in the" type" dropdown precoded to solve almost all reCaptchas 2)The software now suppo

Posted Images

Did this update again today? I tried to start it, and it won't load.

I been sick for about a month and I haven't used it. This happend before and I had to go through a lot of crap to get it going.

Hey TJ I believe I'm going to be picking this up in the next couple days or so. I'll probably PM you a couple questions I have first though before making my purchase. Seems very powerful and looking forwarding to PMing you and receiving a reply so I can get moving on this.

Update:

PM sent. Forgive the length brother  ;)  Very excited and had a lot to say but I believe just two questions .

No problem replied in detail for you in PM..

Did this update again today? I tried to start it, and it won't load.

I been sick for about a month and I haven't used it. This happend before and I had to go through a lot of crap to get it going.

I sent out an email to everyone we had a problem with the server, and decided to change hosts this time around to get rid of repeat problems in the future.

if you didnt receive the email let me know..

Oh i meant this site ubotcodegenerator.com/

Sorry for being paranoid LOL

Ok just did the update. I had a fast look around and saw that the "pre coded registration" are not showing up to "select all" to copy ? None in fact.

Hey TJ I just wanted to chime in and say thank you for taking the time not only to read my looong PM but answering my questions and addressing my concerns.

Also you didn't have to but you took it a step further and created a video addressing my concerns which helped me understand a bit more about the usefulness of your Code Generator. Thanks for that.

All I can say is...

I'M IN!

With support like that and the fact that you took the time to personally invest in me and my comprehension of this powerful tool I feel this will be a GREAT investment.

I should be picking up my copy of this no later than Friday bud.  So keep an eye out for my purchase as I don't want to be hounding you for a license key... J/K  ;)

Seriously though I appreciate your support and time.

yeah no we just have ti setup on there for the sales system, or sales page is all.

Please do not share the download link..  (i edited your post)

Are you kdding me ? I actually added the download link ?

Jesus Chr#$%$#$% hahahahahahahaha

Sorry. I'm having a hard time (me and my head) lol

I will check out the software tomorrow.

Purchased this a few days back and absolutely love it.
This is definitely going to be a time saver and I have found that TJ's support is above and beyond what I expected.

Thanks for a useful tool and keep up the good work.
Although submissions are a bit down the road I am looking forward to those when they are released.

No problem replied in detail for you in PM..

I sent out an email to everyone we had a problem with the server, and decided to change hosts this time around to get rid of repeat problems in the future.

if you didnt receive the email let me know..

I Just wanted to stop by and let ya know, it is working again :)

thanks, for fixing it

I had to step back in and let folks know that TJ really has gone far and above to provide a total Newb support with this product. I have not had any issues whatsoever. I made the purchase received my license and everything was working.

Now I did have some questions about the functionality of the Code Generator as I was a little confused and not aware of some things and as always TJ responds with either the answer or points me to it but usually he provides me the answer. He's been great and patient with me so just wanted to let others know who are sitting on the fence about this Code Generator to just get it. It does help code things a lot faster especially for someone like me who was/is a total Newb when it comes to this stuff.

I explained to TJ that it is extremely difficult for me to wrap my head around this kind of stuff and he's been more than great with me. Thanks again TJ. I appreciate the guidance, help and support you've provided. You run a classy operation brother. I'd honestly buy anything else you guys put out without a second thought. I may have a question or two ha ha ha  ;)

Top notch!

Hi, I'm planning to buy this software within 2 weeks, but Order now button is not working. I tried to see your other software but the link is not working also like the Yahoo groups, Master Fiverr...etc. or maybe it's just my connection.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I like the looks of your software but I'm only a Standard License holder.  I have tried typing out the sample script and then copying and pasting it directly into Ubot Studio but it doesn't seem to work.  There are several places where you say your software works with Standard license as well - is that still the case?  And if so how do I copy and paste the code into Ubot?  Hopefully you understand my hesitation considering if I have to upgrade to the Pro edition it adds quite a chunk ;-)

Thanks for the help.