UBot Underground

[SELL]: Blog Commenting Ninja! Best Auto Blog Commenting Software!

"First Ever Non-Spamming, Artificially Intelligent

Blog Commenting Software, that Emulates Human Behavior to Find Niche Related Blogs and Post Blog Relevant Comments on 100% Auto-Pilot

– at the click of a button!"

No other blog commenting software worked in an ethical white-hat way ….So we created the answer!

Introducing.......

http://blogcommentingninja.com/image-files/product-all.jpg

We have created a brand new and unique highly powerful blog commenting backlinking software www.blogcommentingninja.com , this software completely based on following the Google best practices and emulating human activity for posting genuine blog comments.

The ground breaking new backlinking software is jam packed with too many unique features to list here, including the ability to find keyword targetted blogs and auto-post unique keyword relevant personalised comments - so take a look at the features and demo videos at: http://www.blogcommentingninja.com/

The product is designed to comply with PANDA and Google’s own link building best practices Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Quality links to your site

http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2010/06/quality-links-to-your-site.html

Main features:

1) It is makes each comment post personalised by adding the greetings and the name of the blogger automatically.

2) No other blog commenting software fetch out keyword relevant content in form of questions and comment?

3) Even if you load your own list of blogs for a diversified list it still post to each based on the keyword of each blog url.

4) Seamless integration with "thebestspinner"? Even the fetched comment can be spun and unique comment posted on the fly.

5) Automatic proxy finder and option to rotate based on your wish.

6) "Backlink" cheker tab inbuilt. You need not depend on any other external software to find out which blogs approved your comments.

7) Effectively it solves all type captchas including the question answer and maths captchas?

8) It can ping your successful commented blogs?

9) Now here comes the biggest of all you need to check this. "Competition Crusher". Simply scrape all your competitors backlinks. Blog commenting ninja can filter out only those blogs "post-able" I mean where the form to comment is available. You create a single list and use the "Custom list" tab to upload the same and the software goes on to post each of them automatically and keyword relevant comments to them.

10) "Blog Feeder". If you have your own blogs and need unique relevant content in form of comments? You may use your own other websites, web2.0 and blogs to anchor and create small link wheels

11) "Fast Indexer" - Posts your website to more than 7000 sites for fast backlinking.

Testimonials:(more on www.blogcommentingninja.com)

I am genuinely excited about this software. I've only just had a quick go with it but straight away I can see it has potential to be a great piece of blog commenting software.

What won't it do? It's not scrapebox. It will NOT spam thousands of blogs with pre-loaded spun content.

What will it do? I've got it setup using iQuestion mode and it's slowly working it's way through a thousand blogs at pretty much the rate a human would... So? Well the things it's posting are highly related to the content of the blog and as a result I do expect my stick rate to be way higher...

I have struggled with scrapebox for years trying to get it to comment in a targeted way so I get some quality links (not the 1000+ OBL crap most people get) but it's never really happened.

With Blog Commenting Ninja it's nearly all automated and the comments it makes are so highly targeted it looks like I'm writing them following a thorough read of that exact blog page.

I will post my results up here after a weeks testing

Tom

"tomtom86" from Backlinksforum.com

Overall I loved this software! Honestly I run this last night before going to bed and my other SEO software notified me in the morning that there are new backlinks pointing to my site. When I checked it those backlinks are blog comments that are already approved!

Thanks

"blessedshadow" from Backlinksforum.com

Hi I’m Luis Garcia and I want to share what Blog Commenting Ninja the best Blog Commenting Software has done for me. I was building a website in January 2010. I spent about $1,100 on this website. At the time, I did not know much about building a great traffic generating website. As a result of my ignorance, about $800 out of the $1,100 was spent on brining traffic to my site. For that $800, all I got was just under 200 back links. What's worse, I had to delete that website as nothing was working out.

I went on a personal development journey and I learn how to build a website for myself and figured out how to build my own back links. But, as an author who is writing two books and on occasions, doing seminars, teaching classes, and book signings, I didn't have the time to really get the number of back links I wanted. I definitely did not want to spend as much money as I did before. After doing a thorough search, I found this Blog Commenting Software Blog Commenting Ninja. All my problems were solved!

Best part, I’m in charge this time of building relevant and honest comments on other people's blogs not another. What was cool, I built over 400 back links in just one afternoon in using this software for the first time ever. I can leave the computer on and multitask in other areas and know that back links are being created for me automatically. I can even gather information about my competitors, building back links with unlimited keywords for each niche, Spin my comments, all while honoring the fundamental rules that Google expects from great websites. I get all this for a one-time fee of $47.

I truly wish I had discovered Blog Commenting Ninja before I could have saved all that money! The creators of Blog Commenting Ninja are innovative, creative people great people with a fabulous product. You’re absolutely in good hands. If you want to Rank Higher on Google, get Blog Commenting Ninja. You can get started today.

Luis Garcia (United States)

http://www.thepersonaldevelopmentspot.com/

Hi,

Here is my take on this software.

I will just list the features of this software that other's don’t have.

Automatically generate comments related to blog post (Still amazed on the comments it generated. The comment are to personalized that its like someone’s did it and not a robot).

I think this is the main key feature of this software. You can add your thebestspinner credentials to automatically spin related comments generated by this software.

The greetings feature personalized your comments. For example if the blog post author name is “Bob†this software intelligently use that name in the greetings if you turned that feature on. Ie. “Hi Bob, Generated comments here….

There is a built in auto proxy harvester that if you turn it on it will automatically change your IP address on each blog comment to avoid akismet WP plugin detection.

You can create profiles so you don’t fill up the forms all over again if you want to build backlinks for the same site.

The backlink checker in this software also checks pagerank, IP and dofollow status of a page. List Filtering – It can remove sites in your own list that don’t have blog comment form.

Blog Feeder that can populate your blog with related unique contents. You can run this software by just entering your desired keyword and then it will automatically scrape urls then post related comments without doing anything.

Detailed url reporting The “Competitor Crusher†feature is amazing. It can extract the backlinks from your competitor and filter only sites that have a comment forms then use that list to build backlinks.

Rapid indexer with built in 7000+ indexer urls Real time status reporting Just used it for a day and will add more soon…

Now I've been using this software for about 24 hours I think I already got backlinks pointing to my sites.

This is surely a must have software if you’re serious in building quality links towards your site. And this is not just a blog commenting software in my opinion. There are a lot of things you can do with this

Now I've been using this software for about 24 hours I think I already got backlinks pointing to my sites.

Thanks

"bloggerwants" from Backlinksforum.com

http://blogcommentingninja.com/image-files/product-all.jpg

Special Price for Ubot forum members!

Hurry! Limited time only!

$47 $39

Visit

www.BlogCommentingNinja.com for more details!

• Like 1

I just tried to PM you for something but I am getting a message that you cannot receive any more PM's.

Thats strange.. I just contacted lilly regarding that matter.

For now you can contact me here http://www.custombotsolutions.com/contact

I picked this up and it really is a great piece of work. I especially like the personalized commenting feature and of course the ideas it gave me for my own bots... thanks K!! :)

• 1 month later...

Just added a new software bonus on our Blog Commenting Ninja! Its the Wordpress Optimizer Ninja!

This Bot will auto setup and optimize your new wordpress blogs with just a few clicks..

Watch the video demo here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_OoCFMCtwk

K

Do your bots include the ubot source code for ubot members? I'm not sure about the practice of giving out the source code like that, but the a major reason I see myself buying a bot like this is to learn from it, change it, and adapt it to my needs.

The bot itself looks great, and I'm thinking about trying it.

Do your bots include the ubot source code for ubot members? I'm not sure about the practice of giving out the source code like that, but the a major reason I see myself buying a bot like this is to learn from it, change it, and adapt it to my needs.

The bot itself looks great, and I'm thinking about trying it.

Hi Ira, Unfortunately I cant disclose the source of this bot. I've coded this baby for weeks/months.. :)

There are some fellow ubotters here contacted me bought this just to check the flow of the bot and get some ideas for their future bots.

Thanks

K

• 1 month later...

======================================

Latest Update:

· Remove Duplicate Domains RDD added in Comment+Scrape tab - If checked, it will automatically remove duplicate domains from the scrape result. - Some of our customers wished to ensure that BCN do not post to the same website even to different pages. Many a time when you scrape a certain kw....you can get results of multiple pages from the same domian. Now it is possible to automatically ignore the duplicate domains.

· Suggested Keyword Loop SKL added in Comment+Scrape tab - If check, suggested keywords will be automatically in use as seed keyword when the current keyword campaign is done. It will loop on all suggested keywords. This again was requested by some of our users and this is going to completely automate your campaign. Now BCN can go on and on fetching on all the suggested kws, scrape related blogs and go on commenting to them....yes, until you stop BCN. How cool is that?

· SpinnerChief Added- You can now add spinnerchief as your default spinner. Just enter your credentials on Set and Forget settings. Important:You need to select default spinner to use then save your profile again!

· You can now upload url list on rapid indexer. Someone wished to rapid index his 20 websites at one go. This is now possible with a single click.

SpinChimp Added - You can now select SpinChimp as default spinner.

======================================

Check more testimonials about this software on our WSO thread http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/499502-new-software-500-sold-non-spamming-unlimited-free-keyword-targeted-backlinks-auto-pilot-5.html

Is this spinner chief free or elite version ? can we use the cloud thesaurus?

You can use it even if you have spinnerchief free version. We are currently partnered with the spinnerchief owners.

Is it possible to code the api for TBS , just wondering if this is in your roadmap or something you considered already as I will eventually be traveling that road..

Hi Rich, right now its not possible to change the api settings of tbs. But we are still trying to contact TBS owners for that matter. Thanks

Good stuff Kreatus!

John

Thanks JohnB! :)

You can use it even if you have spinnerchief free version. We are currently partnered with the spinnerchief owners.

The free version of their spinner is no where near as powerful as the cloud thesaurus you get with elite. I am a elite customer hence asking

You can use all function of sc api with this software,i use it myself on a daily basis :)

BCN is a fantastic software and i highly recomend it.

btw:Spinnerchief 2 is beeing released today so it's even better then before.

I bought this and it seems pretty awesome.

Please update the manual and support documentation to include some of the new features!

Thanks, this looks great.

James

Thanks James glad you liked it!

Yes we are working on updating the manual. we will let you guys when its updated.

You can use all function of sc api with this software,i use it myself on a daily basis :)

BCN is a fantastic software and i highly recomend it.

btw:Spinnerchief 2 is beeing released today so it's even better then before.

Thanks beatngu! Yes Spinnerchief is getting better and better.

• 1 month later...

Wow, Just bought your software and Im impressed. Excellent work on this application! Being a scrapebox lover I honestly didnt think this would be much better but I liked the idea of gathering data to post comments with so I tried it and am I glad I did. I really love the way it shows outbound links, dofollow and reading the comments, I would allow them on my own site! Great job, I mean it.

Rich

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I was wondering what are the chances of getting black listed by google using this bot. From what I know a sudden increase in backlinks might put a target on a website, especially one that's fairly new.

I'm really interested in this bot but my site is barely a month old with low traffic. If anyone can clear this up I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Edited by darek

Its ben that way for years. It has always been common practice dont backlink directly to your site, and use throw away site urls (.info to redirection urls) and 301 redirect the traffic. so that your main money site isnt smacked from google.

Hi all,

I was wondering what are the chances of getting black listed by google using this bot. From what I know a sudden increase in backlinks might put a target on a website, especially one that's fairly new.

I'm really interested in this bot but my site is barely a month old with low traffic. If anyone can clear this up I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Hi Derek,

In reality you DO NOT get lot of links suddenly. All these posts are manually moderated by human admins. This is the reason we do not advise our customers to look for short cuts and post to those easily available auto approved list of blogs.

SEO is a long term activity and you need to do the RIGHT things and keep patience. We have provided some best practices in our quick start guide page.

1) DO not post more than 50 blogs a day. Use BCN everyday.

2) Use your own name instead of keyword in name.

3) Use a real email id verified with "gravatar.com"

Try to be as real as possible.

This should answer your question.

Thanks

Edited by howtomakeawebsite